Come join Easton’s “Contruction Crew” in the sandbox as he turns 2! Creative mom Janine built her son a fun Construction Party that’s all wrapped up in clever ideas… and caution tape! Themed treats like caution sign shaped cookies, chocolate truck lollipops, & lots of kid-friendly snacks were readily available on site to keep all the little guys hard at work – in the sandbox that is! :)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Yellow dump truck cupcake toppers + matching cake holding mounds of “dirt”
– Construction hat and orange cone cake pops displayed in “sand buckets”
– Frosted sugar cookies in the shapes of construction tools
– Caution tape, mini orange cones + a “Work Area” sign
– Toy dump trucks doubling as snack bowls and table decorations
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Janine…
– Design Inspiration: My son was turning two and I wanted a word that rhymed with 2… and came up with crew. Then the construction crew idea came to me. Hence the whole construction theme. You name it we had it… all things “CONSTRUCTION”… dump trucks, construction helmets, pylons, caution tape, etc.
– Decorating Style: Creative, fun, streamlined. I really like to focus on the little touches, things most people wouldn’t think of.
– Project Details: I loved working with KMThomas Designs from Esty, she did all my stationary. JennyBSweet played another big part of the day with all the cnstruction themed goodies and sweets. Eleanor Bathe of Bathe Photography, was phenomenal.
– Favorite Items: The indoor sandbox was a HUGE hit and the excavator.
– Advice: Stay focused on your theme. Try to think of the little touches, things that people will walk away from your party thinking “WOW”. Most importantly have FUN!!!