Sweet, delicious, and bursting with creative JUICE… that’s the perfect way to describe this downright dreamy Georgia Peach Party that Carrie styled for her daughter’s first birthday! And could there BE a more perfect theme choice for little Georgia?! ;) From the flower embellished mason jars to the rustic banner + window pane backdrop, this first birthday is warm and welcoming with it’s vintage southern charm!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for…
– Sweet ruffled peach smash cake + one adorably messy baby ;)
– Cupcakes topped with peach cream frosting & fresh peach slices
– Ruffled crepe paper wrapped mason jars for a fun Korean Dol inspired activity
– All this cuteness for 35 people… pulled off for under $200!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Carrie…
My daughter’s name is Georgia and we always call her our little Georgia Peach, so what better theme for her first birthday party than just that? It was crazy hot that day, but there was a bit of a wind storm that frazzled my decorations and thankfully kept everyone from fainting! Most of the party was DIY, and I took advantage of borrowing tables and tablecloths from people I knew to keep it all affordable.
I put peaches on dollar store candlesticks with 1 candle stuck in them, and roses on each table for simple centerpieces. I also made food labels, but there was no way the wind was going to allow those to stay down! I made all of the cozies for the mason jars and the banner across the windows too.
I love the Korean Dol tradition, so I incorporated it into our party- even though we are no where near being Korean! Everyone had fun guessing what Georgia would be. The winner won a small peach themed stationary kit.
And we had peach cupcakes with peach cream cheese frosting. My cousin made an adorable ruffle cake that Georgia really dove into!
Overall, even with the heat, everyone had a lot of fun. We kept the party well under $200 for 35 people, and that helped us relax and have fun after the party too!
– Photography: Anna Alyse Photography
– Georgia’s Bow: Simply Swoon
– Georgia’s Dress: Baby Gap
– Favor Bags: Celestial Gifts
– Chairs: South Davis Rental
– Mason Jar lids: Mindy Mae’s Market
– Paper Straws: Pretty Sweet Stuff
– Ruffled Crepe Paper: The Gilded Bee
– Invitation and Thank You’s: Tickled Peach Studio