Alice of KaLice Events threw her business partner, Katie, a beautiful, vintage-style SURPRISE bridal shower with “Anthropologie inspired” flair! Playing on the “All You Need is LOVE” theme, Alice combined personalized touches and the bride-to-be’s favorite color with lots of lace, sweet treats, and delicate paper details.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Fabric streamer backdrop featuring five different fabrics & lace
– Marvelous, homemade mini cupcakes tower + other pretty sweets
– Hand-made yarn daisy garland, tissue poms & bunting cake topper
– Wrapped soap favors displayed in a bird cage
– White lace umbrella guestbook + “wishes for the bride & groom” with paper wrapped pencils
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Alice…
In designing a bridal shower to surprise my business partner Katie at KaLice Events, I worked my magic and dreamed up an “anthropologie” inspired celebration for the modern bride-to-be. Anthroplogie? Think “vintage” too! I added in lots of lace, paper dollies & ribbons into every decor which set stage for the sweet table. Mixing in vintage elements was also a fun way to further incorporate the entire theme.
From DIY fabric streamers, personalized monogram wreath to flower petal confetti, I, myself even started to fall in love with the bride-to-be’s favorite seafoam color! Having the privilege of sharing in this milestone celebration, the bridesmaids joined in with me and welcomed the bride-to-be with a giant hand-made paper rose and a personalized frilly bride-to-be badge. Surprise and Fun!
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Party Styling & Design Concept, DIY Fabric Backdrop & Cupcake Tower: KaLice Events
– Cake Pops: The Sweet Source
– Sign-Me Umbrella: The White Tulip Boutique
– Monogram Wreath: The Educated Owl
– Flowers: Vows & Veils
– Event Photography: Shannon Jenkins at Offhand Photography