Looking to SQUEEZE every ounce of summer in before school starts? Andressa of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party whipped up a sweet Summer Lemonade Stand Theme that’s filled with fresh-squeezed styling inspiration and clever treats like pinwheel cookie pops and fondant coin-topped cupcakes. And those are definitely a steal at only “25¢” a pop! ;) This is a wonderful theme for a kids birthday party or any end-of-summer soirée!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– An adorable, homemade wooden lemonade stand!
– Lemon & lime “slice” sugar cookies and cupcakes topped with fondant coins
– Mini, fabric-topped jar favors filled with lemon drop candies
– Twine bows & paper pinwheels and buntings to dress it all up!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Andressa…
I have always wanted to build a lemonade for a Summer shoot. I gathered my simple yet fun ideas and called Sky of Sky Stone Photography to see if she would be interested in collaborating with me on a Summer – Lemonade Stand Party styled shoot. She got so excited and decided to offer Mini Sessions so we could have super cute models as well :)
My husband built the lemonade stand following a tutorial. We purchased all the materials and supllies at our local Home Depot.
I did not want to design a printable collection using only the traditional colors of a lemonade party – yellow and green. I also wanted to incorporate some blue. I really liked how the blue brought some life to our shoot.
The stand consisted not only of lemonade and cups, but some delicious baked goodies :)
– Yellow polka dot chocolate covered oreos
– Mini lemon crumb cakes
– Vanilla cupcakes embellished with our printable cupcake toppers
– Super cute 25 cent fondant toppers
– Recycled bottles wrapped with our printable drink wrappers
– Lemonade jug
– Mini jars filled with lemon candies – I decorated each jar with fabric, twine and cute wooden scoops.
– Amazing decorated cookies – lemonade cups with striped straws, lemon and lime slices & pinwheel cookie pops.
– Push pops I decorated with our printable stickers.
– Yellow and green boxes personalized with our printable tags filled with lemonade mix the kids took home as party favors. I placed the party favors on a cute metal bike which was right next to the lemonade stand.
Colorful pinwheels and bunting, balloons, wooden crates, mini metal bicycle completed our Summer party decor.
– Styling: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
– Photography: Sky Stone Photography
– Party printable collection: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
– Chocolate covered oreos: Sweet Temptations
– Decorated cookies (lemonade cups, lemon and lime slices and pinwheel cookies): Holly’s Sweet Hobby
– Push pops: Let’s get this party started!
– 5c fondant mini cupcake toppers: Edible Details