“Just BEE-cause” it’s fun to have a party, Mariah of Giggles Galore made this ADORABLE Backyard Bumble Bee Tea Party for some summertime fun! This party would also be great for a birthday party or a sweet-as-honey baby shower, don’t you think?! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Cute beehive cake buzzing with fondant bees!
– Kids tablescape with dainty tea cups and beehive favor boxes
– Homemade Peanut Butter & Honey playdough
– Yellow flower lollipops displayed in a bed of grass
– Ribbon & bow embellished honey jars, tea cups, drink bottles & more!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Mariah…
Life is full of special moments; big moments, small moments and all those in between. I believe in (and love) celebrating “Just BEE-cause” and this tea party was the perfect occasion for doing just that with our friends.
I enlisted the help of Piggy Bank Parties to bring my “Just BEE-cause” party to life. They created a whimsical and fun bee collection with dainty details, amazing beehive party favor boxes and adorable signs I could customize for our party.
Our little guest enjoyed PB & Honey tea sandwiches, Fruit with Honey Yogurt Dip, Lemon Honey cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Oreos and Honey Rosemary Lemonade. I really wanted a beehive cake so I made one and added adorable buzzing bees from Edible Details. Brittany also captured the dainty details in the adorable cupcake toppers and 3D fondant beehives. As an added treat I ordered honeycomb Chocolate Covered Oreos from Sweet Temptations, delicious and pretty.
In addition to the beehive favor boxes each guest took homemade Peanut Butter and Honey Play Dough home as a reminder of our fun afternoon. This was one sweet party and my girls loved having a tea party with their friends “Just BEE-cause”
– Party Styling: Giggles Galore
– Photography: Elayne Dunn Photography
– Just BEE-cause Party Package: Piggy Bank Parties
– Fondant Cupcake Toppers and Bees: Edible Details
– Honeycomb Chocolate Covered Oreos: Sweet Temptations
– Black and White Baking Cups: Bake It Pretty