17 Aug

FREE Printables: The Hunger Games Party (Table & Buffet)

If you liked my Hunger Games Home Viewing Party Tablescape and Food Buffet – which were largely inspired by the District, Arena, and book cover artwork…. I’ve got good news: You can download all of the printables for FREE right here! Scroll down to access the download links, then click here to see how we used these printables in the actual party theme.

And since the DVD comes out at Walmart TONIGHT (at 11:59pm to be exact), hopefully you’ll be able to use these at your own Hunger Games viewing parties very soon.  Enjoy! :)

LARGE CIRCLE – Girl on Fire – download high res pdf

BUFFET LABELS Design B (Lamb Stew + Blank) – download the high res pdf

BAKERY SIGN – Large – download the high res pdf
BAKERY SIGN – Small – download the high res pdf

BAKERY CIRCLES – download the high res pdf

HUNGER GAMES BANNERS (2 colors) – download the high res pdf

ALL PRINTABLES – QUICK REFERENCE LIST

Click to download a title:
– Large Circle – Girl on Fire
Large Circle – The Arena
– Utensil Wrap – Fire
Utensil Wrap – Arena
– Napkin Wraps
Water Bottle Wraps
– 4X6 Movie Quote Signs
– Filled In Buffet Labels
Blank Buffet Labels
Blank Buffet Labels – Black
– Bakery Sign – Large
Bakery Sign – Small
Bakery Circles
– Hunger Games Banners – 2 Colors

P.S. Want more Hunger Games party inspiration? Here’s our Capitol Couture Inspired Dessert Table and the Free Printables to match!

27Comments

Patricia SAYS:

Jenn – absolutely amazing as always!! I tried to download “Large Circle – The Arena” but it kept bringing me to the Arena utensil wrappers…

Reply August 17, 2012 at 11:45 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll fix it right now! :)

August 17, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Emily SAYS:

These are GREAT! My daughter is having a Hunger Games party tomorrow and these are exactly what we were looking for thank you so so much!

Reply August 24, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Pam SAYS:

How did you make the larger Mockingjay symbols for your backdrop? It looks like large embroidery hoops, but I’m trying to see what/how you did the mockingjay and the arrows. (I so can not draw.) That is such a cool idea!

Reply October 8, 2012 at 12:46 pm

alyssa SAYS:

Hi Pam, so glad you liked it! We have full step by step instructions for our DIY Tutorial here: http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/08/hunger-games-party-ideas-diy-girl-on-fire-backdrop/ Enjoy :)

January 14, 2013 at 10:10 am

Trina Redard SAYS:

trying to find printable birthday invites

Reply January 13, 2013 at 1:57 pm

alyssa SAYS:

Hi Trina, we didn’t originally create an invitation for this collection- but we will put it on our list to do :)

January 14, 2013 at 10:09 am

Julie SAYS:

Hi Jenn! I’m really admiring the decorations that you’ve provided as the free printables. I’m working on a theme day project for a educational foodservice class. We sell our food in a small café at my university. The printables listed say that they are for personal use only, but I wanted to know if we would be allowed to use them for our theme day next week. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Reply November 14, 2013 at 11:38 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Julie – That’s totally fine! By “personal use only” we just mean we don’t want people reselling them (we’ve had problems with that happening!) – but it’s fine for them to be used at any sort of live event. Thanks so much for double checking though :)

Cheers, Jenn

November 15, 2013 at 5:07 am

Millie SAYS:

Hi Jen,
I am having a premier party this weekend for the premire of Catching Fire and these printables are perfect. However, I am having a problem downloading them. When I click the link it takes me to a printing page but I can not actually print. I know these are from last year, are they still available?

Reply November 20, 2013 at 6:38 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Millie –
Yes – they are still available! I think what’s happening is that your browser is displaying them first instead of downloading them right away – so there’s usually some sort of download button displayed on the page somewhere when this happens, and you’ll need to click on that to actually download the pdf file. When I use Firefox, this happens to me and there are little icons in the upper right hand corner of the page. One of them looks like a little piece of paper and has an arrow on it, and if I click on that it downloads the file. Here’s a screenshot: http://blog.hwtm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/freeprintables-downloadlink.png

Hopefully there’s something like that available in your browser as well – let me know if that helps!

Cheers,
Jenn :)

November 20, 2013 at 7:54 am

Ivette SAYS:

Hi Jen!! These are great! My daughter turns 13 tomorrow and we are celebrating with a few of her friends. Are any of the labels the right size as candy bar wrappers?

Ivette

Reply November 21, 2013 at 10:52 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Ivette – I didn’t make candy bar wrappers unfortunately – sorry! :( Maybe you could use the Utensil Wraps to wrap around them somehow though…. Good luck with the party and happy birthday to your new teenager! :)

November 21, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Christina SAYS:

I am curious where you got the frames for the quotes.

Reply January 31, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Sherain SAYS:

Hi Jen can you please provide instructions on how to print the different labels and the type of paper to use.

Reply February 8, 2014 at 6:03 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Sherain –

All of the files are just set up to print on either a nice text-weight paper or card stock (standard 8.5×11 size). I’d recommend using text weight for the first 6 files on the list (Large Circles through Bottle Wraps) – because text weight paper will bend and wrap easier, and then using cardstock for the rest of the files. All you need to cut them out is an inexpensive paper cutter, which you can get from Michaels, Target, etc, and then for the “Party Circles” you will also need a 2″ craft punch, which you can find at most craft stores as well. Here’s a separate post we did on how to cut out party circles in detail: http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/02/what-in-the-world-is-a-party-circle/

Hope that helps! Good luck with your party! :)

February 11, 2014 at 6:40 am

Sarah Morrow SAYS:

THANK YOU! These are awesome!

Reply February 28, 2014 at 8:00 am

Sarah Morrow SAYS:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! These are awesome.

Reply February 28, 2014 at 4:22 pm

dematrix SAYS:

Hi, I am curious on the technique and paint you used on the charger plates, and also where you got those cute little gold containers on the capitol table.
thanks!

Reply March 23, 2014 at 10:29 am

Dawn Schutz Ballway SAYS:

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for sharing!

Reply August 29, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Rana SAYS:

Not sure if you can still help me. I have never downloaded stuff like this before and my printer is not working. I downloaded images to my dropbox and was wondering what do i need to do in order to have them printed at kinkos

Reply November 7, 2014 at 8:08 am

Dayna Goldman SAYS:

Hi Rana, from Dropbox, you should be able to download the images (just select them all and click download at the top). Then from your downloads folder, you could drag them into an email to yourself or add them to a thumb drive to bring into Kinkos. I think there’s even a way you can upload photos online at kinkos.com. Hope that helps!

November 10, 2014 at 9:15 am