Amy from Amy L.B. Photography crafted, baked, and photographed such a DREAMY celebration for her daughter’s first birthday! With its sweet, feminine details & soft color palette, this beautiful Princess Safari First Birthday Party is full of lovely inspiration for safari themed baby showers too.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pastel tissue paper rosettes embellished with sparkly jewels
– Elephant & giraffe themed sugar cookies, canvas favor totes & felt tree ornaments
– Darling safari themed printables from totful memories
– A sweet thumbprint canvas “guest book” keepsake!
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Amy…
A dream like birthday party for my dearest first year old Mia. The color scheme is pastel green, pink, and yellow. The main animals are the pink elephant and yellow giraffe. I spent about 2 months working on planning the party and getting everything done with 3 kids in the house! This is the second birthday party I have planned this year and I just love it!
Tania from totful memories designed the Safari Girl Collection printable birthday party package for Mia and everything in it is just adorable! I spiced up the paper details with color streamers, crepe paper, lace, ribbon, etc. I designed and handmade her felt birthday cone hat, highchair decoration, favorite bags, photo frames, little felt animals, tutus, necklaces, headband, finger print canvas, cake topper, etc. I also made the elephant and giraffe cookies, macarons, and cake pops. Cupcakes and cake were baked by my husband and decorated by me. I still can’t believe the party is over! I am so glad every little detail was captured and preserved. Love it, love it, just love it!
– Chocolate cake pops
– Vanilla cake with whipped cream
– Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing
– Lemon curd filling macarons
– Chocolate filling macarons
– Decorated sugar cookies
– Rock candies
– Pink marshmellows
– Pink lemonade
– Cheese platter
– Handmade lace trimmed favor bags
– Pink lollipops
– Handmade felt elephants and giraffes
– Bubble sticks
– Water squirting animals
– Craft table: Crayons, color pencil, glue sticks, color marker, pom poms, buttons, wiggly eyes, safari coloring paper, butterfly cutouts. The mini lantern was a big hit- the kids just loved them. They also just look adorable. I got them from China when my husband was on a business trip. And I love the Ubiki safari coloring animals. Everyone spent so much time working on their masterpiece!
– Others: Decorated canvas for guest to leave their thumb print on it.
All the decoration you can see from the party including: Highchair, Personalized favor tote bags, Felt Birthday girl cone hat, Birthday girl tutu, Birthday girl headband, Birthday girl necklaces, Tulle pom pom cake toppers, Tulle pom pom cupcake toppers, Felt elephants and giraffes, Cake & cupcakes, Macarons, Cake pops & sugar cookies.