Game ON! Bridget from Bridgey Widgey designed such a clever & creative Game Night Party filled with board game inspired ideas like a Twister “table cloth” and Scrabble tile food & drink signs. One of my favorite details has got to be the Monopoly inspired “Water Works” sign sitting next to the water bottles though… LOVE that kind of thinking! Bridget breaks down the behind the scenes of the party right here on her blog.
Now… Please pass GO and collect more creative game night party ideas. In other words, scroll down. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Domino & playing card cookies
– Scrabble tiles as sweets labels
– Buntings made from Monopoly money, playing cards, & Uno cards
– Chocolate bars shaped like Nintendo Wii controllers
– Jenga box used as a tray for boxes of retro candy