Cupcake liner flowers, paper butterflies & beautiful tea party treats! This charming Alice in Wonderland inspired Mad Hatter Tea Party by Dorangela of Two Prince Bakery Theater is absolutely filled to the brim with whimsy and wonder… not to mention some serious STYLE!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Chandelier-turned-cake-stand on the table & tissue tassel chandelier overhead
– Colorful bouquet of cupcake liner “flowers” displayed in a tea pot
– “Mad Macarons, Cheshire Cat Biscotti Bites, & tea with rose shaped sugar cubes!
– Paper butterflies perched on “Queen of Hearts Tarts”
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Dorangela…
This Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter’s Tea was styled for Birds Party Magazine. We wanted a sophisticated yet whimsical party and played up the bright blue, yellow and pinks in the invitations and other stationary designed by Birds Party.
There are many DIY projects in this shoot such as the up-cycled chandelier turned cake stand, the wooden tea pot prop and the cupcake liner flowers and flowers as well as a topsy turvy tea cup centerpiece.
Some of the foods served were gorgeous! Wonderland sugar cookies, asparagus tea sandwiches, petit fours as well as some gluten free treats of lavender Madeleines, lemon parfaits topped with edible butterflies and chocolate hazelnut macarons and of course lavender tea with Rose flavored sugar cubes and honey sticks.
Our beautiful Alice, Ava, wears a couture hat by Nikki in Stitches.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Styling: Two Prince Bakery Theater
– Photography: Susie Metzler Photography
– Ragamuffin wreath: Sweet Georgia Sweet
– Tassels chandelier and chair garland: The Flair Exchange
– Macarons: Marianna’s Macarons
– Couture Mad Hatter Hat: Nikki in Stitches
– Conversation teaspoons, mini bags & pink candy cups: My Little Love
– Wonderland cookies: Bees Knees Creative
– Hand stamped & painted wooden spoons: Sucre Shop
– Edible sugar butterflies & flowers: Sugar Robot
– Rose sugar cubes: Austin Sugarworks
– Printables: Birds Party