Michelle from Utah Events by Design used the wedding scene from the popular Twilight Saga as her inspiration for this romantic & gorgeous Breaking Dawn Wedding-Inspired Dinner Party. With its rich, deep purples, textured fabrics, and sparkly details, this look would translate beautifully to any elegant fall/winter wedding or dinner party. (Fun side note – the glam table linens are the exact same ones used in the movie’s wedding reception scene!)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Shimmery deep plum napkins + sparkly beaded napkin rings
– Soft & romantic ruffled chair wraps
– Dramatic, sky-high floral centerpiece with an “enchanted forest” vibe
– Rhinestone buckle embellishments on the invitations and favors
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Michelle…
Breaking Dawn Wedding-Inspired dinner party: This elegant dinner party was designed with the look of Bella and Edward’s wedding in mind. We’ve used the actual linens that were used in the Breaking Dawn Wedding Reception Scene (thanks to Wild Flower Linens) and created a look that is as elegant as it is appropriate for any fan of Breaking Dawn.
We’ve incorporated the actual wedding invitation embellishment in the graphic design of the coordinating paper suite which can be seen on the party invitation, dinner menu and escort cards.
The over-the-top floral inspiration encompasses the look of Edward and Bella’s wedding ceremony with dramatic colors and it’s enchanted and wild shape. The dramatic plum and moss color pallet creates a look that is as soft as it is romantic, and with finishing touches such as the individual party favors, this table setting is perfect for any classy Twilight dinner party.
– Design, Planning and Coordination: Utah Events by Design
– Floral: Chic Design Studios
– Photography: Tonya Peterson Photography
– Paper Suite: Freshly Minted Invitations
– Linens: Wild Flower Linens
– Rentals: RSVP Party Rentals
– Cupcakes: Cake-a-licious