And now for PART 2 of the fabulous Project Runway Birthday Party & Fashion Show Party from Nicole of Million Dollar $mile Celebrations! Get ready to fall in love some wonderfully creative, fashion-inspired sweets from “The Breakroom” – including a macaron “makeup palette”, high heeled cupcakes, “makeup mousse”, chocolate covered oreo “eye shadows”, fondant necklaces, and lots more!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– “Cupcake Heels” bedazzled with jewels representing each Disney Princess
– Pudding served in push pop containers labeled as “makeup mousse”
– Mannequins with adorable candy dot belts & braided sour strip necklaces
– Cake pop lips, nail polish cake balls, & molded cake make-up tubs
(If you haven’t seen it yet, click here to check out PART 1 of this Project Runway party!)
PATY DETAILS, as told by Nicole…
THE BREAK ROOM
After all the hard work, the designers were rewarded with cookies, cake pops, and cupcakes displayed in the most fashionable and fabulous way. Serving as the party’s centerpiece and dessert table, the ‘Accessory Wall’ displayed all edible accessories inspired by the outfits worn by Disney princesses.
Edible Details created the most amazing fondant necklaces, molding hundreds of individual beads. From Ariel’s shell necklace to Belle’s string of pearls, the girls found them more alluring and delicious than diamonds. Casey’s Confections baked and decorated the most dapper and delicious stiletto heel cupcakes, handbag cookies, and cookie crowns fit for any royal event. Each of her creations was color-coordinated perfectly for each storybook diva and adorned with glitter, sugar gems, and the royal icing touches that only Casey can do! Sugarlily Cookie Company accessorized each princess with sunglasses to match her ensemble. Some placed on sticks, the mini designers enjoyed the chic and sweet treats. Ring pop cupcakes by InPockets Bakery bakery disappeared quickly… probably because of the extra ‘bling’ created by the rock candy coating.
Even the mannequins were accessorized with details created with dot candy rolls and Bubble Tape gum. PixieStix wands saying, “Make It Work,” and episodes of the series on the flat screen completed the look.
Across the room, sat the equally alluring Loreal make-up station. Once again, all the goodies were intended to look realistic and be tasty and trendy. Cake Pop My Heart outdid herself with cake pop lips, nail polish cake balls, and molded cake make-up tubs. Looking almost too realistic to eat, these were a party favorite by the designers’ moms. Sweet Temptations created a rainbow variety of chocolate covered Oreos that were placed on individual compact mirrors. You should have seen the mini designers checking out their smiles after finishing a delicious treat. French macarons from Nicole Lee Fine Chocolates and store-bought mini-cinni’s sat perfectly on makeup palettes with blush and powder brushes sitting nearby. A black patent make up case held candy lipsticks and cinnamon roll pudding placed inside push pop containers and labeled “Make-Up Mousse”. The beverage station displayed only the finest of refreshments for the designers… Voss water, Perrier, Pelligino, and lemonade juice boxes. All adorned with paper straws and sugar lips from HeyYoYo.
– Styling: Million Dollar $mile Celebrations
– Photography: About Love Inspired Photography
– Tutu Party Hostess: JuJu’s Tutus
– Paper Purse Favors: PaperCandee
– Cake Pops: Cake Pop My Heart
– Cupcake heels, Handbag cookies, Crown cookies: Casey’s Confections
– Fondant Necklaces: Edible Details
– Cotton Candy favors: Dolly’s Sweet Dreams Cotton Candy
– Macarons: Nicole Lee Fine Chocolates
– Chocolate Covered Oreos: Sweet Temptations
– Paper Rosettes: Designs by Mary Grace
– Sunglass cookies: Sugarlily Cookie Company
– RingPop cupcakes: InPockets Bakery
– Party goods: HeyYoYo and Smidge & Pinch
– Tulle Table cloth: Sweet Things
– Evening gowns: Tony Bowls