Nathaniel of Contemporary Catering recently hosted this intimate – and downright GORGEOUS – “Dutch Still Life” inspired 7-Course Dinner Party for some lovely, familiar faces from the wedding/blogging industry! Leila, Cortnie & Carissa came on board to help produce and style the event, which happens to be loaded with mouth-watering details – from the food & drinks to the stationery and decor.
Scroll through the beautiful pics below (by Braedon Photography) to see how “Dutch Still Life” came to life through rustic textured materials, fresh produce centerpieces, romantic floral designs, and amazing FOOD!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Hand dyed napkins in mottled dark blue with unfinished edges
– “Shop style” wine & cheese set up with old bistro chalk boards
– Asymmetrical table arrangement with rich, dark florals and blue painted candlesticks
– Creative room decor: ladders formed together as shelves to display classic Dutch plates
– Seared Day Boat Dive Scallop on Lightly Pickled Starfruit With Blackberry Coulis and Baby Beet Greens… and that’s just Course I, six more amazing courses to go!