We love a good excuse to celebrate… and this one only comes ’round once in a very blue moon! This year marks Queen Elizabeth II’s 60th year in reign, and the official Diamond Jubliee celebrations begin tomorrow…for only the 2nd time in history!
PARTY TIME + PRINTABLES
That means street parties & parades – and not just in the UK (check THIS out) – so pack up a picnic and call up some friends! We even whipped up some FREE Printables to help you get in the spirit – including party circles (or cupcake toppers), food labels (blank and pre-filled) and food/drink flags. :) Scroll down for download links + a few ideas on recipes, last minute decorations, and activities!
– Red, white & blue party streamers
– Union Jack flag bunting (here’s a great resource! from Kodak)
– Decorate all the food with our toppers, labels & drink flags :)
– Create a trivia game, here’s 60 Facts About the Queen.
– Tune in or head out to the planned events for the Central Weekend (June 2-5)
– Musical thrones (need party playlist ideas, go here!)
– For the kids have outdoor games like tug-of-war, egg spoon races, hopskotch & French Cricket
PARTY PRINTABLES – Click to download: