Weddings 06.6.12

Elegant, Beach Inspired “California Coastal” Wedding

beachy california coastal wedding name cards with bread

I just want to dig my toes in the sand at this breezy & romantic California Coastal Wedding styled by YourBASH! Could there BE a more perfect venue for a beach inspired wedding than the beach itself? Ya… I don’t think so either! (This reception is set up right in front of the beautiful Hotel del Coronado.) I love the mix of denim and khaki tones that designer Brian Worley paired with crisp white flowers and organic textures. The fabulous sunset is the icing on the {wedding} cake!

WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– Beach inspired centerpieces featuring drift wood, coral, white hydrangeas & blue thistle
– Place cards (designed by yours truly!) tied to mini french rolls at each place setting
– Alternating Organic Ivory Twirl Chair Caps & Bahama Blue Chair Sleeves
– Cool rectangular plates “garnished” with succulents

beachy california coastal wedding table arrangement

beach wedding chairs with sea shell accents

beach wedding - tables, centerpieces, and place cards

beachy california coastal wedding at the hotel del coronado

beachy california coastal wedding tablescape

beach wedding reception tables and bride and groom

beachy california coastal wedding menu

beach wedding reception at sunset

white wedding cake

VENDOR CREDITS:

– Design: YourBASH!
– Linens: Wildflower Linens
– Menus/Name Cards: Jennifer Sbranti for Hostess with the Mostess
– Florals: Dawn Stone
– Chairs & Chargers: Raphael’s
– Stylist: Keylee Sanders
– Photography: 2 me Studios

13 responses to “Elegant, Beach Inspired “California Coastal” Wedding”

1. Kristen says:

Gorgeous! Lovin this seaside theme! The chair covers are really unique and work perfectly with the theme.

2. Gayle says:

Its wedding photos like this that make me want to go back and do it all over again. The fun and romance of having your reception at the beach and then have it look like this…. wow!

3. Brooke Altman says:

What venue is this?

4. Tiffany Taylor says:

I was just at this hotel visiting, what a beautiful spot for a party!!

5. Jan Hansen says:

Absolutely gorgeous decorations – Hotel Coronado is such a beautiful venue for a beach wedding. I wondered if any of the bridal party or guest were wearing the most perfect footwear for this type of event – beach wedding barefoot sandals? We would LOVE to be one of your recommended vendors! Please check out our website to see our original and unique designs: http://www.jewels-by-jan.com – we're a San Diego company in business since 2003.

6. Jan Hansen says:

7. […] is nothing that I do not love about this California beach wedding, by Hostess with the Mostess.  I feature the cake […]

8. Love this wedding, the details are absolutely gorgeous!

9. Leigh Lippin says:

I make great beach wedding jewelry, barefoot sandals, would love to be a recommended vendor.

10. […] Hostess with the Mostess, Lisa Vorce (Elizabeth Messina Photography), Exquisite Weddings (Scott Lawrence Photography), Style […]