Tali’s Silver and Pink Bridal Shower is incredibly creative and overflowing with chic, sparkly details! There’s such a wonderful mix of glam elements and personalized, handmade touches in everything from the food and decor to the favors and games… if you’re looking for creative bridal shower inspiration, you’ve come to the right party!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– A darling rhinestone-bedecked gumball machine made from terracotta pots
– Sweet “I do” cupcakes wrapped in lace
– Beautiful floral centerpieces that completely brighten up the space
– Jeweled details and metallic silver touches for added sparkle
– Gorgeous food styling on the mini pancakes, jello mold, Chinese chicken salad & more!
PARTY DETAILS, as sent in by Tali…
Pink rose centerpieces, silver Chilewich table mats & chairs, grey chevron trivia questions scattered on the table as ice breakers, napkin holders were made by my mom.
The treat bar included “i do” cupcakes (groom’s name is Ido!), pink macarons with a silver drizzle, cake pops, pink fortune cookies where on the inside each fortune says “Love is sweet Tali’s Bridal Shower, 3.25.12″, silver almond jordans, silver wrapper chocolate malt balls, handmade customized jello with edible flowers inside, chocolate mousse cups, jello cups, tiramisu cups, and several other delicious candy choices!
“Lemonade Stand” station with and raspberry melon fruit infused lemonade, pink chevron straws in a mason jar
He says, she says interview/newlywed game, mad libs advice for the bride and groom, puzzle game (the ladies formed groups of 3- 4 to put together a puzzle with a photo of the bride and groom as quickly as possible. Then they flipped over the puzzle for a question about the bride and groom & guess where the photo was taken, and of course they won prizes.)
Gumball jar made from terra cotta pots (purchased from etsy) which in addition to being part of the treat bar, was also used for the “he says/she says” newlywed game. (For every wrong answer, I had to chew one!)
Labeled food offerings were displayed in silver and fuschia ornate frames and included: stacks of mini pancakes with a raspberry and a sprinkle of powdered sugar, avocado egg rolls, chinese salad in mini take out boxes with chop sticks, deviled eggs, several salad options, fish selection, bagels & cream cheese, and more. I designed the food labels by just pulling a chic background from google images and using castellar as a font in powerpoint.
Fleur de leis candle holder with tea light. All stacked up near a decorative pillow that says “talido est. 2010” (bride and groom name’s are Tali & Ido)
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Photography: Duke Photography
– Florist: Spring Flowers
– Cupcakes, Macarons, Cake Pops: Cakes by Rumy
– Catering: Mazal Charisky 818-802-3677 and Royal Catering
– Gumball Jar: The Cluttered Box
– Invitations: Dana Charisky
– Advice Sheet & Treat Bar Signs: ducuori
– Game: Tipsy Graphics
– Back of the chair sign: DESIGNEDBYDVB
– Photo Puzzle: Printer Studio
– Pillow: shannspishak studio
– Favors: beaucoup
– Napkins: beaucoup