An 80th birthday is a milestone worth going all out for, and Desiree Spinner Events did a phenomenal job of making this one a night to remember! The green decor, white flowers and 1930’s style inspiration kept this Fresh & Vintage 80th Birthday Party both cosmopolitan-chic and sentimental.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Elegant floral arrangements displayed in beautiful mercury glass
- Gorgeous ruffles & flowers cake inspired by 30’s fashion
- Photo booth props, conga lines, & lots of smiling faces!
- Delicate details in the custom invitations & paper elements
- A band that I bet sounded fantastic (and dressed up for the occasion!)
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Desiree…
The inspiration behind the party was green with hints of yellow, the guest of honor’s favorite colors! We wanted to pull in some elements from the 1930’s with the invites, family style tables and the band but also keep it modern and fresh because Joyce is 80 going on 40! She has an amazing group of sassy friends who love to dance and party so this setting was perfect!
The food was a modern twist on elegant seafood and filet and the cake was inspired by ruffles and big flowers from the 30’s. Joyce is young at heart and very cosmopolitan for her age so we wanted the even to evoke that while still drawing some inspiration from the year she was born (1931) to make it more like home.
Stone Blossom kept it light with tall candles and brought in some mercury glass to give it vintage feel without taking anything away from the clean lines and freshness of the tent.
- Styling and Design: Desiree Spinner Events
- Florals: Stone Blossom
- Rentals and linens: Be Our Guest Party Rental
- Tent: Sperry Tents Marion
- Photography: Bello Photo
- Band: Carte Blanche via Elan Artists
- Food: The Casual Gourmet
- Stationery: Ceci New York
- Day of Stationery: Ice Cream Social Shoppe
- Lounges: Rentals Unlimited
- Cake: Delicious Desserts
- Submitted by: Be Inspired PR