Ribbons and Ruffles Baby Shower – Part 2 {Desserts}

ribbons and ruffles baby shower dessert table

In continuing with Part 1 of Melody Brandon’s Ribbons and Ruffles Baby Shower, here we go with Part 2, which is all about DESSERTS!

It seems fitting that the desserts from a baby shower for a custom desserts shop owner deserve a post all to themselves, right? Ya… I thought so too! Scroll down to check out all the pretty desserts a la Sweet and Saucy Shop – as beautifully captured by Gabriel Ryan Photographers.

ribbons and ruffles baby shower pudding shots

ribbons and ruffles baby shower rice krispies and mini pies

ribbons and ruffles baby shower cake pops

ribbons and ruffles baby shower cookies

ribbons and ruffles baby shower macaroons

ribbons and ruffles baby shower dessert table

ribbons and ruffles baby shower cupcakes

ribbons and ruffles baby shower pudding shots

Click here to check out Part 1 of this beautiful, girlie baby shower and check out all the other pretty party details!

– Dessert Cards: Posh Paperie & Karrie Pyke Designs
– Ruffle Backdrop: Jesi of Jesi Haack Design
– Florals & Ruffle Bottoms: Carissa of JL Designs
– Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
– Photography: Carlie of Gabriel Ryan Photographers

13 responses to “Ribbons and Ruffles Baby Shower – Part 2 {Desserts}”

1. Sonya says:

So adorable! Where did the acrylic stands come from that are used on the dessert display? LOVE THOSE!!!

• Emily says:

Agreed, Sonya! Those are great. Especially when working with a small table space, they look like they allow you to see the whole display. Great idea, I’d imagine they would sell something similar at craft stores (i.e. Micheal’s) but it would be great if you could let us know!

• Morgan says:

Agreed! I love the unique acrylic stands used on the dessert table, and would LOVE to know where I could buy them.

• Lora says:

I too would love to know where those “fancy” displays are from. I get simple ones from here:

2. alexis says:

WOW! AMAZING!! Where did you get the clear stand holding the cake pops and little shot glasses?

3. Wow, a showcase of sweets that look as darling as I’m sure they’re delicious!

4. jen says:

I love the shot glasses with ribbon, what a cute idea!

5. The cake and the rice krispie treats are my favorite. I love how the heart and love theme is throughout. From the “Blake I love you because…” cards to the decorations to the desserts! Blake will be coming into a lot of love.

6. johane says:

wow, what a gorgeous table!!! just love the display stands. where can i purchase them?

7. me encanta sus trabojos cuanto me gustaria hacerlos yo realidad.