This beautiful & pink-a-licious Ribbons & Ruffles Baby Shower for desserts guru Melody Brandon is every bit as SWEET as you’d expect it to be! And with the crew of talented ladies (see vendor credits below) that helped bring this girlie celebration to life for the new momma, how could it not be, right?!
Ribbons and Ruffles Baby Shower Highlights
A mix of soft and bright pinks were used throughout every detail of the party – and ribbons and ruffles adorned everything from the gorgeous invitations and flower arrangements to a thoughtful handmade “Sweet Wishes” mobile. In addition to the fabulous fabric ruffled backdrops behind the drink and dessert stations, one of my favorite details has got to be the “Make a Headband for Baby Blake” activity. Guests were treated to a sparkly, crafty buffet of sequins, feathers, and glittery bows… not to mention one of the cutest “models” (courtesy of Carissa) ever to don a sequin-feather headband! Congrats to Melody on the arrival of her sweet Baby Blake, and special thanks to Carlie from Gabriel Ryan Photographers for sharing all the beautiful photos that she captured with us…
- Invitations, Dessert Cards, Mobile Cards, Garland & Thank You Notes: Posh Paperie & Karrie Pyke Designs
- Ruffle Backdrop, Ruffle Mobile: Jesi of Jesi Haack Design
- Florals & Ruffle Bottoms, Drink & Pizza Stations: Carissa of JL Designs
- Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Photography: Carlie of Gabriel Ryan Photographers