What a hoot! Gayle‘s daughter Imogen loves owls, so for her birthday, Gayle created a super sweet and dreamy Owl Love Dessert Table. Macy adores owls too (actually, we all do!); I can picture her loving this, especially the adorable owl cakes and owl cake pops with heart shaped faces. This is great inspiration for Valentine’s Day too!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY owl ornaments filled with pastel pink jelly beans
– Adorable fondant-topped owl cakes and cupcake toppers
– Gingerbread bird houses (!)
– Tissue Pom Owls & coordinating party garlands
Read on for dreamy owl party photos and party details…
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Gayle…
Imogen adores owls and often can be heard hooting around the house as she impersonates them. The party that I created had the owl theme followed through on everything from the invitations to the buffet labels to the twin chocolate mud cakes I had made. Wooden craft trees were painted and Christmas baubles stuffed with jellybeans and turned into matching owls.
– Stationery & Invitations: I Will Invitations
– Cakes: D’Lish Cakes
– Biscuits: Cupkates
– Candy: The Professors
– Lollipops: Goody Goody Gumdrops
– Garlands: Lovely Little Parties
– Owl Cape: Elation (enquires through I Will Invitations)