Sweet & Dreamy Owl Party Dessert Table

owl love dessert table cupcake toppers and water bottle labels

What a hoot! Gayle‘s daughter Imogen loves owls, so for her birthday, Gayle created a  super sweet and dreamy Owl Love Dessert Table. Macy adores owls too (actually, we all do!); I can picture her loving this, especially the adorable owl cakes and owl cake pops with heart shaped faces. This is great inspiration for Valentine’s Day too!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– DIY owl ornaments filled with pastel pink jelly beans
– Adorable fondant-topped owl cakes and cupcake toppers
– Gingerbread bird houses (!)
– Tissue Pom Owls & coordinating party garlands

owl love dessert table invitations

owl love dessert table cake pops

Read on for dreamy owl party photos and party details…

owl love dessert table overall shot of everything

owl love dessert table tissue pom poms

owl love dessert table ornaments in pink and blue

owl love dessert table snack labels

owl love dessert table bird house cake and candy

owl love dessert table bunting

owl love dessert table cape costume

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Gayle

Imogen adores owls and often can be heard hooting around the house as she impersonates them. The party that I created had the owl theme followed through on everything from the invitations to the buffet labels to the twin chocolate mud cakes I had made. Wooden craft trees were painted and Christmas baubles stuffed with jellybeans and turned into matching owls.

– Stationery & Invitations: I Will Invitations
– Cakes: D’Lish Cakes
– Biscuits: Cupkates
– Candy: The Professors
– Lollipops: Goody Goody Gumdrops
– Garlands: Lovely Little Parties
– Owl Cape: Elation (enquires through I Will Invitations)

26 responses to “Sweet & Dreamy Owl Party Dessert Table”

1. Mel says:

Wow — that owl dessert spread is positively magical. I *love* the colors you used. It’s so otherwordly and fairytale-ish. – Mel at themeaparty

2. Rachel says:

This is SO beautiful – very well done :) (My favourite part is the owl baubles :)

3. Kim says:

So sweet and adorable! I love all the details! I think the ornaments are my fav! So clever!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

4. Courtney G. says:

Does anyone know where I could find ornaments like the ones she used? I’m having a this little piggy shower and think these would be adorable!

5. Gayle says:

Hi Courtney, this is Gayle (I created the party). I don’t know if I’ll be much help as I’m in Australia, but I got them from a big craft superstore, so I’m guessing the American equivalent would be Michael’s?
    They are clear Christmas baubles. Otherwise, I’ve spotted them on ebay before too. Good luck in hunting them down (pigs WOULD look fantastic!)

6. Gayle says:

And how remiss of me to not say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone for those lovely, lovely comments. I’m no event stylist, I do invitation and stationery ranges and I’m nowhere in the league of many of you. To hear such wonderful things really does make me just a tad chuffed! Thank you. :)

7. I love the whole whimsical feel, very cute! :)

8. This is adorable and definitely hits on the dreamy with the chosen colors and the way the sweets are all set up. Great Job!!!

9. Krystal says:

Love this theme! Especially all the DYI stuff! CUTE!

10. Awww what a sweet party theme! Owls are so popular these days aren’t they? I can see why, they are just adorable!

11. Melin says:

I just bought two of the clear ornaments at Michael’s and they come in a few sizes. Darling party!

12. Do you know where I can get the little trees that the owl ornaments hang on? Thanks in advance!

13. Rhonda says:

I love everything! You are so creative and clever!

14. I love owls, everything looks great.

15. Confec says:

absolutely amazing. thanks for the effort you have put into this. its very inspiring.

16. Sandy Otero says:

I want to decorate my baby shower this way. Are there step by step instructions?

17. Gayle says:

Hi Sandy, there are no step by step instructions on how to create this party however if there’s anything you’re wanting to create just send me an email at [email protected] and I can help you any way I can.

There is a tutorial on my website on how I made the cake pops (substitute the Tim Tam biscuits for something like Oreos)

and all the decoration is for sale on my site (either as printables or made up products) and the cape can be purchased by making an enquiry to our email.

Hope that helps. :)