Sometimes I feel like one of the hardest parts of blogging is narrowing down all the images from a submission and picking out which ones to feature in order to paint an accurate picture of the event without overwhelming the reader – or their internet connection – with too many pictures at once. This task is especially hard when there are sooo many incredible images and details to choose from – as is the case with this gorgeous Coral, Pink & Aqua Winter Wedding styled by Marisa Nicole Weddings & Events and beautifully captured by Becca Rillo Photography!
Sooo after quite a while of editing down, I still decided to split this feature into 2 posts: Check out the stunning flowers and wedding fashion below, then see Part 2 (posting later today) for the rest of the story: the lovely dessert table, drinks, and stationery details! This wedding was shot near Christmas time and inspired by the warm & casual vibe of Southern California – but the beautiful color palette and details can be used as inspiration for weddings & events of any season. :)
– Photography & Concept: Becca of Becca Rillo Photography
– Planning & Design/Styling: Marisa of Marisa Nicole Weddings & Events
– Styling Support: Emilee of Tasteful Treasures & Tasteful Tatters
– Graphic Design & Printed Materials: Lindsay of LLY Designs
– Cake & Assorted Goodies: Kimberly of The Butter End Cakery
– Floral Design: Judy of Enchanted Garden Floral Design
– Vintage Plates & Flatware: Kathy of The Vintage Table Co.
– Rentals: Robbie of A1 Event Rentals
– Actual Wedding Dress: Christy of The Gown Swap
– Make-up Artistry: Alexandra of Elegance by Alex
– Venue: Joan of The Upper Las Virgenes Open Space Preserve