Is this Popeye inspired “Lil Sailorman” party adorable or what?! I feel like a kid again just looking at the pictures of this fun theme, which would work beautifully as a playful baby shower or kids birthday party.
Dreamed up by Sarah of Dreamers Joy Events & Design, there are so many clever details to admire here… from playful rope-embellished bottles labeled as “Spinach Juice” to darling “Spinach” cake bites and a giant “Spinach Can” cake! Hmmm…Spinach never looked so good, right?!
More fun images are below… check out the full Lil Sailorman Party photo album for complete details!
– Design, Styling and Execution: Dreamers Joy Events & Design
– Photography: Espinal Photography
– Cake and Cupcakes: The Hudson Cakery
– Invitation and printables: Green Beansie Ink
– Sandwich Cake Bites, Spinach Can Cake Pops and Sugar Cookies: Sweets by Arlene
– Cupcake Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
– Chocolate Covered Oreos: Sweets Temptations
– Fabric for Denim Backdrop: Joann’s Fabrics
– Acrylic Containers with Yellow cap: Amazing Savings
– Metal Lanterns: Ikea