FREE Printables: “A Star is Born” Hollywood Baby Shower

A Star is Born - Vintage Hollywood Baby Shower

I’m so excited to share full details next week on the A STAR IS BORN Baby Shower event that I helped style last week for Operation Showerwhich is an organization that honors US military families in a very creative & special way!

In the meantime though – I wanted to post the {FREE!} “A Star is Born” party printables for you that I designed for the event right away… because it actually occurred to me that some of the non-baby-specific elements – like the napkin embellishments and paper patterns – could be used for home Oscars parties this weekend! Scroll down for a preview of each available element, followed by a list of links to download each one. I hope that you’re able to enjoy these and put them to good use! Please don’t forget to credit & link back to HWTM. ;)

A Star is Born - Vintage Hollywood Baby Shower

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A Star is Born baby shower printables

A STAR IS BORN Baby Shower Printables

design by Jennifer Sbranti for Hostess with the Mostess®

{click links to download the printables in high-res PDF format}

A Star is Born – Napkin Embellishments (2 designs)
A Star is Born – 4×6 Signs: Miss Hollywood
A Star is Born – 4×6 Signs: Mr. Hollywood
A Star is Born – 3X5 Signs (2 designs)
A Star is Born – Party Favor Tags
A Star is Born – Party Circles (cupcake toppers, straw flags, etc)
A Star is Born – 11×17 Paper Patterns (3 designs)
A Star is Born – 11×17 “And The Winner Is…” Sign
A Star is Born – 11×17 “SWAG Shop” Sign

– Shop this collection’s CUSTOM & PRINTED pieces:

a star is born gender neutral baby shower printables collection

More details on the actual event coming soon! :)

39 responses to “FREE Printables: “A Star is Born” Hollywood Baby Shower”

1. tonyablackstone-coleman says:

SUPER CUTE! Sorry I missed it!

2. Wow!! These are just too ridiculously clever and cute!!

3. ohhh these are sooooo cute!! I love them!! Wish I had a friend pregnant right now…lol

4. Brittany says:

OMG! I can’t get over how beautiful and unique this is! LOVE IT!!! :)

5. Bonnie says:

You have the best ideas & do the most amazing work. You make me want to throw a baby shower just to use your “stuff.” I don’t even know anyone who is pregnant right now.

6. This theme is ADORABLE! I was just contemplating a similar party theme… you know what they say about great minds ;)

7. detail&Gifts says:

I Admire your talent and creativity. Cute! Regards :)

8. libbywilko says:

You create lovely things ! Thank you for sharing it with us.

9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

10. You always seem to come up with new creative ideas. Even if I can come up with the idea, I don’t have the ability to create the design. You are such a talented designer. LOVE these!

11. Yole Jones says:

Fabulously gorgeous theme. Thanks a lot for sharing.

12. Kiyana says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I absolutely LOVE this theme and my younger sister is due to have her baby in July so this perfect for her. Do you have an invitation that goes with this set by any chance?

• jenn s. says:

Hi Kiyana – The invitation won’t be available until late March, unfortunately. If you need something sooner, I think any hollywood or movie themed invite would work well for this theme! Even something like this would be cute: (etsy is a great place to look for invites in general!) :)

• Kiyana says:

Thanks Jenn! Late March works for me. Will I need to reach back out to you or will you post information on the invitation on the blog when it’s ready? How does it work? I want to stick to this set so please let me know what I need to do. Also, if I find that she is having a girl can the printables with the onesie & the bowtie be changed to the one for girls (i.e. And the Winner is…Sign)? Let me know. Thanks Again!

13. kendell says:

WOW! These are just awesome, I am glad I found your site. Thanks for sharing Kindest regards

14. lindsayscouras says:

Oh my god. I am obsessed with this. Award shows are my favorite thing IN THE WORLD. I already sent this to my mother and informed her that when I have a baby, THIS will be my theme.

15. Louisa M says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I tried to download those links but it says the files are damaged!? Is there another link that I can download the fills? Thanks again!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Louisa –
      Are you getting the error message on all of the files or just one of them? I just tried downloading them and they’re working okay for me, so I think the best bet might be for me to email you what you need directly – just let me know which ones you need! :)

16. kabria says:

i love this website! i use it for all my events! Dr.Seuss and Carnival themed showers birthdays and even BBQ’s i can gather all kinds of ideas and i love it! You Inspire me!!! This celeb baby baby shower will be my third gathering this year and i see some must haves!

17. Phuk Siew says:

( ผูกเสี่ยวขอขอบคุณข้่อมูลจ่ะ / Thanks 4 Sharing by PhukSiew ).

18. yazmin says:

hey i wanted to know how can i get this theme for my babyshower it in a couple of month but i dont have a printer is there anyway i can order them online n get them by mail iam willing to pay !! i really need this theme

• jenn s. says:

Hi Yazmin –
      We don’t offer printing ourselves, but we actually use fedex online printing for most of our events! You can download the pdfs & upload them to fedex (here’s the link: and order as many copies of everything as you like. :)

19. yamin vega says:

omg thank u soo much !! u been a big help !!

20. Mashaell A. Noman says:

Do you email editable files too? As I wanted to use this for my baby’s 1st birthday so the words would change!!

Please let me know