Vintage Pink Elephant Birthday Party

pink ribbon birthday canopy

If you love all things PINK and shabby chic, get ready to swoon over this ridiculously cute VINTAGE PINK ELEPHANT Birthday Party by Lyndsey of LuLu’s!

There’s such a sweet, feminine vibe to all the details in this pretty party – from the lovely, mostly-pink color palette accented with fun pops of peach and seafoam green – to the frilly custom paper birthday hats and cupcake toppers. I’m especially loving the twine & lace embellished soda bottles and vintage fabric and lace canopy – not to mention the perfectly coordinating outfit on the darling birthday girl herself! ;) This would also be a lovely theme for a baby shower, (which is actually the original intended use of the cute elephant printables by Lulu’s).

pink elephant sugar cookies

Read on for more pretty-in-pink images and party details…

vintage pink elephant party desserts

vintage pink elephant party cupcake toppers

vintage pink elephant party dessert buffet

pink drinks with elephant tags

vintage pink elephant birthday party decorations

tissue party garland

pin rice krispie treats

vintage pink elephant birthday party

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Lyndsey

“I’m excited to share these photos of a recent party design. I was asked by a client to take one of our baby shower packages and turn it into a birthday party that was shabby chic and vintage. There was only one stipulation, it had to be PINK! So, with that in mind, we set up our small dessert bar on an old dresser and an old Singer sewing machine whose drawers had been sealed for over 25 years! We used yards of vintage patterned fabrics and lace (in a custom canopy), poured out vintage spoils of thread (from the Singer), and used old suitcases and train cases.

We kept the foods simple with:
– Rosy Rice Crispies
– Painted Pink Popcorn
– Flushed Fortune Cookies
– Custom Elephant Cookies
– Rolled Pastries

Lastly, we added the oversized balloons for a touch of retro.”

– Styling & Design of Party Products: LuLu’s
– Photography: Kendy Schimmel Photography
– Elephant Cookies: Kimmie’s Custom Cookies
– Desserts: Teri Lee Creations (a local catering service)
– Birthday Tank: Oh Fiddlesticks!
– Balloons: Shop Sweet LuLu

Thanks so much for your time!

18 responses to “Vintage Pink Elephant Birthday Party”

1. Sarah says:

Absolutely stunning! I love the elephant cookies.

2. We absolutely love the pink vibe for the first birthday party. The photography and caterer and planner put their heart into making this pink theme work.

3. Zsa Zsa says:

Been seeing a lot of PINK themed parties lately, from birthdays to baby showers to weddings! This has got to be one of the elephants! :)

4. What a cute pink birthday party! Love the elephant cookies and the painted pink popcorn, so fun! -Dani

5. Sophisticated Stationery says:

Love this part! so adorable!

6. LuLu's says:

Thank you so much to the HWTM for featuring us!!! Such an honor!

7. Alexandra says:

Very cute! I really like the elephant cookies and the pink rice crispies!

8. Kelsey says:

Love this idea and the colors! My friend is having a 2nd birthday party for her daughter and these colors look great! I’ll just have to see if has the colors I want for my balloon decorations!

9. This is such a fun theme for a little girls party. I love the pink rice crispies! Too cute.

10. Emma says:

Looks fantastic! Would love to be that creative when planning a party. Will definitely have to keep these ideas in mind. By the way, the serving dish you have the elephant cookies in looks acacia wood! Is it? Love it. I work with Pacific Merchants and they have a gorgeous line of acacia servingware. You should check it out cause right now you can get 20 Percent off when you enter the code PM20YEARS ,

11. mAcarmenbelmonte nortes says:

love pink elephants! and love this little party too!

12. Great ideas for pink parties, I own a moonwalk rental company and my princess castle goes out all the time, I can pass this blog off to my customers.

13. So Cute!!!! What great ideas!!!

14. Brittney says:

Love this so much! Wondering where I could find that glitter skirt she is wearing? I would love my daughter to wear that on her birthday! ;)

15. Molly Locke says:

I am doing a pink and gray elephant party for my daughter’s first birthday party. Could you tell me where you got the pink glitter skirt and the fabric canopy? Thanks in advance.

16. Amazing..great and new concept.everything in pink so cute. I love the elephant candies and popcorn.