10 Jan

Fun & Creative Big Game Bash + Free Printables

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Are you ready for some football…. PARTY IDEAS?!!

Hope so! Because we’ve got some festive and easy ideas for hosting your own Big Game Bash, including quick & easy food/treat options + an entire collection of FREE Football Party Printables in a palette of grass green, penalty flag yellow, & referee black/white.

CLICK HERE to download the printables!

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Aside from the game itself, Big Game parties are all about the FOOD, so we recommend serving up crowd favorites like Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites (YUM!) and Hot Wings without spending tons of time in the kitchen. This also frees up some time for kicking up the presentation style with creative add-ons like referee striped food labels, chili served in embellished mason jars, and cornbread muffins with “Big Game” pennant flags! And of course it’s always more fun to serve football party food straight from a make-shift “football field”, right?! ;)

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Enjoy! :)

Comments 25

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

25Comments

Brandy SAYS:

Thank you so much! I’ve been anxiously awaiting the final details after seeing the teaser on Facebook! Amazing job & thank you for all the fabulous printables!

January 10, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Marisol SAYS:

Great job! Love those salami and cheese stackers! I actually have a couple bags of any’tizers in the freezer ;)!

January 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Yagirlflo SAYS:

Love love the ideas.

January 10, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Tina @ Wedding Favors SAYS:

marvelous ideas. I love it.

January 10, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Lynsey (LarsLove) SAYS:

Adorable as always! Thank you for the fantastic inspiration and printables!

January 10, 2012 at 6:20 pm

shiori SAYS:

It would look better in blue…;)

January 10, 2012 at 6:31 pm

CreativeBusyHand SAYS:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

January 11, 2012 at 5:37 am

Susan SAYS:

Thanks for the free printables, I’m going to use these for the playoffs & super bowl!! As always, great job!! Thanks for the inspiration

xoxo
twentyfour7

January 12, 2012 at 4:13 am

Stephanie SAYS:

I love all of your ideas! They are fantastic!!! Where did you purchase the pop corn bags and the the cupcake holders?? Please let me know. We’re having a party with about 50 people so far and I would love to purchase them. Thank you!!

January 16, 2012 at 1:13 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Stephanie –
Glad you like them! Everything is actually DIY – including the cupcake wrappers and popcorn bags. I realize with 50 people that might be a lot of crafting! But if you’re up for it you can find links to download the papers for free + all the rest of the DIY details – right here: http://www.hwtm.com/themes/the_big_game/fun_and_creative_big_game_bash/tabletop (Scroll down to the “Print and Customize” section of the text). Good luck with the party! :)

January 17, 2012 at 10:11 am

Stephanie SAYS:

Jenn-Thank you very much for the information…very much appreciated!! We will be trying many of the ideas shown. I would love to have the black and white striped bags, but with that many people I’m not sure if it will have the professional look we would want. Have you seen striped bags like the ones you made preprinted on any websites or would know where to purchase them? Thanks again!!

January 18, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Jess SAYS:

This is fantastic!!! I will be using you wonderful printables this superbowl, people are going to be blown away.

January 23, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Dar Sommer SAYS:

Loved the s’mores treats. Where did you get the fillable push up holders?
I’m also excited about the other party themes you have published! Creative!

January 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Mary Engler SAYS:

What did you use for the white stripes on the “astro” turf tablecloth? Great idea!

January 28, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Sandra SAYS:

The food is always the best part of the Super Bowl celebration and this ist a goregous spread.Thank you for sharing the printables. We all scored big time with this one!

February 1, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Monet SAYS:

Love everything about this party pack!!! Can’t wait to use it!!! I could not find the cupcake toppers that had the cute whistles and the fun phases. Everything else downloaded fine. How can I get them? Go Giants!!!

February 2, 2012 at 10:18 am

Jennifer Martinez SAYS:

I've been waiting since this winter to use these AMAZING printables for my husbands Oregon Duck themed 30th birthday party next month, but sadly it wont allow me to print. I can pull it up, but the file has a "padlock" icon on it and has disabled the printing option…is it no longer free to use? Thank you in advance!

October 19, 2012 at 3:33 am

mommyd SAYS:

The link to the printables page is no longer valid. I would love to use some of the printables for my son’s party. Could you fix it?
Thank you!

May 7, 2013 at 10:00 pm

alyssa SAYS:

Hi MOMMYD, Try going here: http://www.hwtm.com/themes/the_big_game/fun_and_creative_big_game_bash/tabletop all the printables are in pdfs at the bottom! Have fun :)

May 8, 2013 at 9:43 am

Mommyd SAYS:

Thank you so much!! That link worked for me :). I love these printables

May 8, 2013 at 10:36 am

Terri SAYS:

Is something wrong with the link for the printables? I have been trying to print for 2 days. We are having the youth at our church over for a superbowl party. Thanks!

January 29, 2016 at 6:11 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Terri –
Yes – we were having technical difficulties with part of our site for the last few days – so sorry about that! Everything should be working again though. :) Good luck with your party!

January 29, 2016 at 9:35 am

Terri SAYS:

It worked! Thank you so much. Can’t wait to see how cute everything looks when I get done.

February 5, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Doug H SAYS:

The links to the printables does not seem to be working. Any chance it can be fixed. Was hoping to use some for my football themed classroom this year. Thanks.

July 5, 2016 at 12:43 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Doug – Sorry about that! We made some updates to the site that affected the original location of the printables. The post is all fixed now and you’ll find the new download link in the intro. :) Good luck with decorating the classroom!

July 7, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.