Fun & Creative Big Game Bash + Free Printables

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Are you ready for some football…. PARTY IDEAS?!!

Hope so! Because we’ve got some festive and easy ideas for hosting your own Big Game Bash, including quick & easy food/treat options + an entire collection of FREE Football Party Printables in a palette of grass green, penalty flag yellow, & referee black/white.

CLICK HERE to download the printables!

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Aside from the game itself, Big Game parties are all about the FOOD, so we recommend serving up crowd favorites like Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites (YUM!) and Hot Wings without spending tons of time in the kitchen. This also frees up some time for kicking up the presentation style with creative add-ons like referee striped food labels, chili served in embellished mason jars, and cornbread muffins with “Big Game” pennant flags! And of course it’s always more fun to serve football party food straight from a make-shift “football field”, right?! ;)

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Super Bowl Football Party Ideas

Enjoy! :)

25 responses to “Fun & Creative Big Game Bash + Free Printables”

1. Brandy says:

Thank you so much! I’ve been anxiously awaiting the final details after seeing the teaser on Facebook! Amazing job & thank you for all the fabulous printables!

2. Marisol says:

Great job! Love those salami and cheese stackers! I actually have a couple bags of any’tizers in the freezer ;)!

3. Yagirlflo says:

Love love the ideas.

4. marvelous ideas. I love it.

5. Adorable as always! Thank you for the fantastic inspiration and printables!

6. shiori says:

It would look better in blue…;)

7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

8. Susan says:

Thanks for the free printables, I’m going to use these for the playoffs & super bowl!! As always, great job!! Thanks for the inspiration

xoxo
    twentyfour7

9. Stephanie says:

I love all of your ideas! They are fantastic!!! Where did you purchase the pop corn bags and the the cupcake holders?? Please let me know. We’re having a party with about 50 people so far and I would love to purchase them. Thank you!!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Stephanie –
      Glad you like them! Everything is actually DIY – including the cupcake wrappers and popcorn bags. I realize with 50 people that might be a lot of crafting! But if you’re up for it you can find links to download the papers for free + all the rest of the DIY details – right here: http://www.hwtm.com/themes/the_big_game/fun_and_creative_big_game_bash/tabletop (Scroll down to the “Print and Customize” section of the text). Good luck with the party! :)

• Stephanie says:

Jenn-Thank you very much for the information…very much appreciated!! We will be trying many of the ideas shown. I would love to have the black and white striped bags, but with that many people I’m not sure if it will have the professional look we would want. Have you seen striped bags like the ones you made preprinted on any websites or would know where to purchase them? Thanks again!!

10. Jess says:

This is fantastic!!! I will be using you wonderful printables this superbowl, people are going to be blown away.

11. Dar Sommer says:

Loved the s’mores treats. Where did you get the fillable push up holders?
    I’m also excited about the other party themes you have published! Creative!

12. Mary Engler says:

What did you use for the white stripes on the “astro” turf tablecloth? Great idea!

13. Sandra says:

The food is always the best part of the Super Bowl celebration and this ist a goregous spread.Thank you for sharing the printables. We all scored big time with this one!

14. Monet says:

Love everything about this party pack!!! Can’t wait to use it!!! I could not find the cupcake toppers that had the cute whistles and the fun phases. Everything else downloaded fine. How can I get them? Go Giants!!!

15. Jennifer Martinez says:

I've been waiting since this winter to use these AMAZING printables for my husbands Oregon Duck themed 30th birthday party next month, but sadly it wont allow me to print. I can pull it up, but the file has a "padlock" icon on it and has disabled the printing option…is it no longer free to use? Thank you in advance!

16. mommyd says:

The link to the printables page is no longer valid. I would love to use some of the printables for my son’s party. Could you fix it?
    Thank you!

17. Terri says:

Is something wrong with the link for the printables? I have been trying to print for 2 days. We are having the youth at our church over for a superbowl party. Thanks!

18. Doug H says:

The links to the printables does not seem to be working. Any chance it can be fixed. Was hoping to use some for my football themed classroom this year. Thanks.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Doug – Sorry about that! We made some updates to the site that affected the original location of the printables. The post is all fixed now and you’ll find the new download link in the intro. :) Good luck with decorating the classroom!