There’s so much to LOVE about this rustic-meets-modern CARDINAL RED & BIRCH BARK holiday dessert table by talented duo Jason and Heather of Hello My Sweet!
From the obvious elements like strategically-placed vibrant red cardinals and scrumptious-looking holiday treats – including a perfectly wintry, white Snowflake Cake and homemade “Hot Chocolate Sticks” – to more subtle details like treat trays lined with sunflower seeds as a play on the bird theme, the creativity is definitely in full swing here! I’m also loving the popsicle-stick-embellished birdhouse (great DIY project!) and super stylish cardinal themed party printables, which are available in the Hello My Sweet etsy shop.
Scroll down for lots more festive pics + links to the dessert recipes…
The Set Includes:
– 2 Decorative Patterned Paper Designs
– 5×7″ Invitation (customized with your party info)
– Straw Flags
– 5″ & 3″ Decor Cardinals
– 4″ Dessert Tags (customized with your party details, LIMIT 10)
– 5.5″ Dessert Tags (customized with your party details, LIMIT 10)
– 8.5″ Champagne Bottle Labels (customized with your party details)
– 2.25″ Fold-able Favor Boxes (customized with your party details)
Want to make the Snowflake Cake, Holiday Linzer Cookies, or Hot Chocolate on a Stick yourself? Click here for the recipes!
– Party Printables & Styling: Hello My Sweet
P.S. Want more info on this table? Click here for the full background story, inspiration, & DIY details from Jason & Heather!