Christmas 11.1.11

{Sneak Peek} Vintage Glam Holiday Theme

I’ve yet to master the art of the super quick post, but given the craziness of the past few days, I’m giving it a shot today! Here’s a sneak peek at one of the new projects/themes keeping us busy this week…. just a little taste without giving it ALL away quite yet. ;) Stay tuned for full details & DIY coming later this week, along with fun new giveaways, real parties, and fabulous finds!

It’s back to the kitchen for dessert styling for me now… SEE YOU SOON! :)

14 responses to “{Sneak Peek} Vintage Glam Holiday Theme”

1. Just curious as to who takes your photographs for your posts, they are gorgeous! I really love this post, especially the mini Eiffel Tower, it is so cute. Great ideas, keep up the great work.

• jenn s. says:

Thanks, Christy! It’s actually my husband/business partner Sonny that takes the photos :) And then I usually adjust the lighting & brighten them up photoshop or Adobe LightRoom, so we make a good team! :)

2. Alice M says:

I LOVE the key ornament playcard holder. Wherever did you find them? Thanks for the inspiration for the best time of the year. I am looking forward to the holidays after seeing this.

3. I love the antique key and the mini Eiffel Tower, so pretty, where did you find the Eiffel Tower btw?

4. sc_6db1535608b48590c4756713bc9afaff says:

Fantastic Ideas! Loved looking through this post!

5. LOVE this party, can’t wait to see the DIY final product.

6. The vintage theme is fantastic!

7. Liz says:

those little animals are so cute! i love it!

8. A perfect combination of country and sparkly glam … LOVE!

9. Erin says:

I love every single piece of this setup! It looks like vintage meets classy! SO adorable!

10. This post is definitely putting me right into the holiday spirit. I especially love all the sparkle!

11. Tymeika Lunt says:

that plate is gorgeous where can i buy one? x