Merry, Mod & Bright Holiday Party + FREE Printables

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

We have a brand new holiday party theme and FREE PRINTABLES to share with you today! This “Merry, Mod, & Bright Holiday Party” is meant to be a versatile collection that could be used for anything from a casual holiday party to a family Christmas dinner. I kind of went paper and pattern crazy with the design of the printable collection this time around – there are 10 different patterns included + decorative banners, embellishments, place cards, and more. Hope you like! :)

To download any of the printable files in high-resolution PDF format, click on its preview image or on the link directly below it.

Decorative 4×6 Signs: Download Here

Free Holiday Party Printables - HWTM

Decorative Banners: Download Here
Cut these banners out by hand. Leave a small white border all the way around the design when you cut, as opposed to trying to cut along the edge. This is much faster/easier and looks better!

Free Holiday Party Printables - HWTM

Warm WishesGift/Favor Tags: Download Here
For YouGift/Favor Tags: Download Here

Free Holiday Party Printables - HWTM

Place Cards / Buffet Labels: Download Here (PDF Format)
*You can also download these 4 place card designs as individual JPEGS right here, in case that makes it easier for you to work with them in a program like Microsoft Word. The fonts I used in this collection are Sketch Rockwell (decorative font available for free download) and Nelly Flourish (script font used for names on the place cards & available for purchase here).

Free Holiday Party Printables - HWTM

Decorative Embellishments: Download Here
Cut these embellishments out by hand. Leave a small white border all the way around the design when you cut, as opposed to trying to cut along the edge. This is much faster/easier and looks better!

Free Holiday Party Printables - HWTM

There are 10 different patterns on 11×17 paper and the high-res files are large, so I separated them into 2 groups to make downloading easier:
Decorative Patterns 1-5: Download Here
Decorative Patterns 6-10: Download Here

Here’s are a few shots of these printables in action within the Merry, Mod, & Bright Holiday Party theme:

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

Modern Holiday Party Ideas

24 responses to “Merry, Mod & Bright Holiday Party + FREE Printables”

1. brittneyhall says:

I love all of the fun printables, thank you!

I did notice one typo though, on the 4×6 it says “May you…” and I imagine it it supposed to say “May your…”

2. Alicia Cadet says:

These are fabulous. Thanks! Now how do you use Microsoft Word to type in names etc?

• Saloma Kelly says:

I would too like to know how to create the different shapes and addmy own text. Please advise. Thanks.

3. Love it! Thanks so much ive been looking for some Christmas decor for my lil christmas tree im taking to work. Everyone’s gonna love your designs. Thanks for sharing!!

4. Sandra says:

Thank you so much for the printables? Will you also be posting the recap of the starbucks even you did a few weeks back?

5. jenn, this collection is absolutely gorgeous!! i’m going to share on fb! i love it, thanks!

6. leslieesparza says:

Sooooo cool! I love this modern, fun design! I will definitely be using this for our little Christmas lunch party coming up in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

7. The collection is fantastic… thanks!

8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

9. Kristy says:

Love this – thanks so much — I’m wondering what that font is you are using — I’d LOVE to have it, if you know where I can download it or purchase it?

10. Eria says:

Love the graphics! I tried to download the banners and was unable to…I can download everything else. Has anyone else had this trouble?

11. renee says:

I love the blue color used in this collection. Thank you so much for all the inspiration. Now to get decorating!

12. Elizabeth Roy says:

Wow, these are so modern and pretty, will definately be using for chrissy drinks :)

13. Tobi says:

I used these for our “Beer & Cheer” holiday party this weekend! Thanks for the fun printables! Here are some photos:

14. Donna says:

Thank you for all the inspiration. I love all the patterns! I tried to download the pattern 1-7 but unable to do so..

15. Jill Higgins says:

Hi,
    I love these. I was also unable to download the banners.
    I can actually download them, but they are all blacked out.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

16. I LOVE These printables! I did an Ugly Sweater party with Hot Chocolate bar for my son’s 1st birthday and these worked so great with the theme! I am working on blogging the party, with details on how to create a hot cocoa bar for kids and adults, with a link to your printables, of course!

XoXo

17. Danielle Short says:

I love the theme! I used the printables for my son's first birthday. It was an ugly sweater party with hot chocolate bar. These worked out perfect with the hot cocoa bar theme. I am blogging the experience, should be up tomorrow