Before everything goes totally Christmas crazy around here like it already has everywhere else… we want to give fall a proper farewell with the CUTEST fall-themed birthday party by Nancy at A to Zebra Celebrations!
Nancy created this adorable & super girly, Pumpkin Patch Birthday Party for her daughter earlier this year and incorporated a “Farm Boutique” element complete with custom pumpkin bracelets and a kid-sized barn door constructed of wood… and painted pink, of course! All the little guests at this party had plenty to do, from decorating their own pumpkin cut-out masks and frosting pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies to gobbling down a yummy fall-inspired menu of mac-n-cheese, corn on the cob, chili, caramel apples, and darling treats like pumpkin-shaped marshmallow pops & more.
Read on for more festive images & all the creative details…
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nancy…
My oldest daughter turned 6 last month. She is truly in love with Fall. Every year she asks to go to the pumpkin patch. About 6 months ago, she asked for a pumpkin patch party. I was thrilled with the challenge to create something rustic, yet trendy and girly!
The girls enjoyed mac-n-cheese. There were fruit kabobs, corn on the cob, turkey chili with cheese and cornbread.
We served a delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cake and cupcakes. There were caramel apples and caramel popcorn. I set a jar with pumpkin gummies, chocolate pretzels and custom-made marshmallows on a stick.
Individual orange juice boxes and bottled water.
Custom made personalized aprons for each girl. They also received pumpkin baskets with a pink bow inside and custom pumpkin personalized bracelets from 3 Little Birds Boutique. They each got to take a small pumpkin with their name on it too.
ACTIVITIES & CRAFTS
The girls got to decorate their own pumpkin cookies with frosting and sprinkles. There was a ‘craft’ table where they could paint a wood pumpkin mask, coloring pages, and a word puzzle. They each took a cute trunk tree pencil from the Pretty Little Party Shop. They got to break a custom made girly scarecrow pinata with lots of candy inside as well.
It was a great time! We can’t wait to host another over-the-top party with our little girlfriends!”
- Party Styling and banners: A to Zebra Celebrations
- Pictures: Biesemeyer Photography
- Invitation, Tags, Labels, Signs & Party Circles: A Blissful Nest
- Cake & Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: Buttercream Bling
- Cake & Cupcakes Pedestal: Pedestals
- Fondant Toppers on Cupcakes & Cake: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
- Caramel Apples & Pretzels: Pretzels Pleaze
- Caramel Trunk Tree Stands: Post Scripts
- Pumpkin Cookies: Scrumptious Swirls
- Cupcake Liners & Favor Boxes for Sprinkles: Cakes and Kids Too
- Custom Marshmallows on a Stick: The Marshmallow Studio
- Ashley’s Wood Pumpkin Patch Sign & FALL Sign: Crissy’s G’s Designs
- Custom made birthday girl outfit and little sisters outfit: The Lucky Princess
- Custom Girls’ Necklaces: Miss Coco Designs
- Plain Aprons by: Star Rainbow Creations
- Embroidery on Aprons: The Lucky Princess
- Pink Bows Inside The Pumpkin Baskets: Crissy’s G’s Designs
- Pumpkin Personalized Bracelets: 3 Little Birds Boutique
- Custom Girly Scarecrow Pinata: Partylycyous
- Trunk Tree Pencils: Pretty Little Party Shop