16 Nov

A Rainbow of Holiday Cheer from Tiny Prints

A Rainbow of Holiday Cheer from Tiny Prints

I’m excited to give a shout out to Tiny Prints today – a fabulous custom stationery company that also happens to be one of our gracious sponsors from the Wonderlandia party this summer – & also to pass along the news about a special promo they’re offering this week to ALL readers/bloggers interested in receiving 50 free holidays cards in the size & style of your choice!

If there’s one thing that immediately struck me from this year’s selection of Holiday Cards and Christmas Cards at Tiny Prints, it’s the serious array of COLOR going on… making for a fantastic rainbow-like look that definitely exudes holiday CHEER!  And speaking of things that make us cheerful, how about free holiday cards? The giveaway promo they’re currently running is pretty much a guaranteed win for everyone, because they’re offering up 50 free holiday cards of your choice to ANY reader/blogger that writes about Tiny Prints cards on their own blog this week! Interested? Just fill out this form, and a rep from Tiny Prints will contact you with further instructions.

A Rainbow of Holiday Cheer from Tiny Prints

A Rainbow of Holiday Cheer from Tiny Prints

I’m especially loving the cool tri-fold designs right now… not to mention the adorable little girl sitting in the bowl above!

A Rainbow of Holiday Cheer from Tiny Prints

Want to see more designs? Check out the full selection of Holiday Cards and Christmas Cards at www.tinyprints.com.

14Comments

MonogrammedEverything! SAYS:

LOVE this stuff!!!

Reply November 16, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Mindy SAYS:

are you SERIOUS!? I SO could’ve used this 2 days ago when I placed my order with another site because I didn’t have a coupon for tiny prints :( And I already designed one that I liked with tiny prints too :(

Reply November 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Shoot – what a bummer, Mindy! Maybe you can get both since these ones are free and just send out even more cards now? ;)

November 16, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Christi SAYS:

How do I go about getting the promo? Is there a code I missed? I am planning a rainbow party for my children at the end of the school year. With a couple alterations on the wording a couple of these could work perfectly.

Reply November 16, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Christi B. SAYS:

Oops, never mind. I see now how to go about getting it. Thanks for the information, if I would have just kept reading a little bit further. Haha!

November 16, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Grace SAYS:

Really love your this post.I always love the rainbow color!So I’ve collect many things about rainbow!:D

Reply November 16, 2011 at 10:47 pm

renee SAYS:

I just got my TinyPrints cards in the mail … but I’m going to use this offer for one of my lucky photo clients. Yay!!! Thank you!

Reply November 17, 2011 at 10:49 am

Ellen SAYS:

Wow, that a deal! I’ve been searching around online for cards and love Tiny Prints. I just filled out the form and can’t wait to hear from them! This is so exciting…thought I was going to have to order from another site or cut my mailing list this year do to cost…but now there will be Tiny Prints cards for everyone!!!

Reply November 17, 2011 at 11:26 am

Ellen SAYS:

I was re-reading this post. Are we supposed to submit the form and then wait to hear from Tiny Prints before writing our blog post…or write a post about Tiny Prints and then fill out the form?

Reply November 17, 2011 at 2:04 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

I believe you’re supposed to fill out the form first and wait to hear from them before posting… I just re-read the original email I received regarding the promo to double check on that too :)

November 17, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Mariana Bicalho SAYS:

I’m from Brazil. Can I participate of this promot?

Reply November 17, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Talia SAYS:

I filled out the form :) I haven’t heard back yet.. has anyone else heard anything regarding this exciting promo?!?! :) Which btw is so awsome* I noticed the post said reader/blogger.. i have some friends who are new to the blog world like myself..wondering if they could participate too? Guessing they would probably have to fill out the form as well!

Reply November 17, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Ellen SAYS:

I got my email. It gave details about the post to wrote and another form to fill out once done, linking your info and your post. It took about half a day to get the email from Tiny Prints

November 18, 2011 at 9:30 am

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor SAYS:

Beautiful designs! Very fresh and unique. Different from the usual cards and stationery!

Reply November 18, 2011 at 11:47 am