I’m loving the bright pops of color and elegant touches of sparkle & damask in of this pretty Rustic Halloween Dessert Table by Tanya of Save The Date For Cupcakes! With tempting treats like Meringue Bones and Mini Caramel Candied Pears infused with Peach Honey Sticks, it’s definitely heavier on the SWEET than the SPOOK… she even incorporated deep shades of pink!
And see the cool mod white chandelier hanging overhead? That’s an “upcycled” piece that she found on the side of the road! It’s amazing what a little glossy spray paint can do, right? =)
Read on for more beautiful images (including mini fondant pumpkin toppers) + all the creative details…
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tanya…
“For this rustic Halloween dessert table I worked with a lot of deep pinks, oranges, and cream. If it were totally up to me every dessert table I designed would be a little bit rustic and a little bit chic. I achieved this look by combining a burlap table cover, a jeweled black spider web table runner, and a chandelier that I upcycled. Some of my favorite parts of the dessert table are the mini caramel candied pears infused with peach honey sticks, and the Cream pumpkin fondant toppers to go on my pumpkin pie cupcakes!!! Both are so perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving too;)
– Upcycled Chandelier (found on the side of the road).
– Apothecary jars filled Sweet Meringue Bones inspired by Martha Stewart (as tricks).
– Mini Gummy worm Jello Shots
– Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cream Pumpkin Fondant Toppers (since I couldn’t find White pumpkins ANYWHERE in NY)!
– Mini Caramel Candied Pears infused with Peach Honey Sticks (found the pears, and peach honey sticks at my local farmers market).”