13 Oct

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Excited to share Part 2 of the Petals and Popcorn Bridal Shower {my entry for the $100 Designer’s Challenge from Sparkling Events & Designs} Here’s a peek at the bridal shower Party Decor, complete with more free printables! You’ll find links to download the 4×6 Signs and square “Mr. Right“and “She Said Yes!” labels below.

The wooden doll cut out of “Mr. Right” is holding a mini engagement ring made from a strip of felt + the top of one of the Diamond Diamante pins used elsewhere in the shower (I just snipped off the metal pin portion & hot glued the top). He matches the “Bride” cut-out featured in the Table Centerpiece. :)

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

One of my favorite details from this shower was the hutch embellishment. We just used leftover petals from the 2 silk hydrangea stems to create a “cluster effect” on one of the top corners. They’re attached with small Glue Dots. Super easy! This idea was inspired by the sea shells climbing the walls of the restaurant venue in this rehearsal dinner.

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

FREE PRINTABLES:

Click on an image below to download the high-res PDF. {It might take a minute for the PDF to appear since the file size is large.} Enjoy!
P.S. I do recommend printing these out at a place like FedEx Office or similar… unless you have a fantastic printer at home. The colors turn out very rich and it’s only around $1 a page. I usually use their online Print Online feature so that the order is already ready to go when I get there. Easy!

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Petals & Popcorn Bridal Shower {Part 2} Party Decor + Free Printables

Click here to see the full photo gallery of this theme on hwtm.com – and click here to see all 12 of the entries in this $100 Budget Challenge from Sparkling Events & Designs! {You can vote for your favorite until Monday, October 17th}

15Comments

Marie SAYS:

Love these ideas. I’d love it if you would be a guest blogger on my website. You have so many fantastic ideas for weddings and showers. Email me if you are interested!

Reply October 13, 2011 at 8:00 am

Jeneration SAYS:

I absolutely LOVE this theme! The free printables are great… Now, if only I had a friend getting married anytime soon ;)

Reply October 13, 2011 at 10:03 am

Nicole-Salena SAYS:

LOVE the printables. So cute, everything about this party is FABULOUS!!THANKS for sharing!!

Reply October 13, 2011 at 10:59 am

CreativeBusyHand SAYS:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Reply October 14, 2011 at 6:46 am

Brenda Bennett Maille SAYS:

Loving the paper goodies. The colors and designs are beautiful

Reply October 15, 2011 at 6:31 am

Sandra SAYS:

Love all the party ideas! Thanks for sharing and the free printables. Could you tell me where I could find the white framed pedestals that hold the signs? They are so attractive.

Thanks.

Reply October 17, 2011 at 6:37 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Sandra –
The frames are from IKEA and they are only $1 each! Definitely a favorite of mine too!

October 17, 2011 at 10:02 pm

MonogrammedEverything! SAYS:

Details, details! LOve every single one of them!

Reply November 7, 2011 at 8:30 am

Mae SAYS:

When I first saw this I was wishing & hoping & praying for a reason to use it. And sure enough a few weeks later my younger sister got engaged and guess who she chose to host her first (of many I’m sure) shower…ME! Thank you so much for sharing this idea. I’m having so much fun putting it together.

Reply November 16, 2011 at 6:15 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Aww.. that is so great, Mae! Thanks for letting me know – I am SO happy this theme is getting put to use! :)

November 16, 2011 at 7:16 am

Heena SAYS:

Hi! I love the tolsby frames and picked up a bunch from ikea yesterday. I want to use them for my son’s circus birthday party. Do you have a circus template that I could use- or buy, which allows me to use a picture like the red and yellow (stacked boxes) LOVE one you posted?

Reply January 13, 2012 at 1:18 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Heena –
Do you have adobe photoshop by any chance? That’s what the templates are created in… if not let me think of what else I can do….but thought I’d check first :)

January 16, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Steff SAYS:

My MOHs and I are planning my bridal shower and had no idea of a theme. I wanted something springish since my shower is in April but was not having luck with finding an overall theme. I saw this and fell lin love!!! Thank you for sharing this adorable idea!!

Reply January 27, 2012 at 6:37 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

You’re welcome, Steff! So happy you like it :) Good luck with the shower and congrats on the wedding!

January 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Kate SAYS:

Great idea! I discovered Bella’s Concessions recently – they ship gourmet kettle corn. They can put together favors or a kettle corn bar tailored to your party. If you’re interested, here’s the info:

Reply February 23, 2012 at 12:00 pm