Halloween Printables: “Spellbound Sweets”

HWTM Halloween Spellbound Sweets - Free Printables

Here’s a brand new collection of FREE Halloween Printables for you! This one is called “Spellbound Sweets“. I designed them for a Halloween table featured on a local news segment last week {sneak peek above}… more pics & details on the full table are coming soon, but I’m still editing the photos so I wanted to get these up for you in the meantime so that you can print them whenever you need to…

You’ll find links to download high-res PDFs of everything at the bottom of the post, including 2 decorative 4×6 signs, candy display banners, treat banners, pattern sheets, and foldover treat labels in 2 versions – pre-filled in and blank. (You could also use the blank ones as place cards.) ENJOY!

HWTM Free Halloween Printables Spellbound Sweets

HWTM Free Halloween Printables Spellbound Sweets

HWTM Free Halloween Printables Spellbound Sweets

HWTM Free Halloween Printables Spellbound Sweets

HWTM Free Halloween Printables Spellbound Sweets

4×6 Signs
Candy Display Banners – “Treats & Tricks” and “Indulge If You Dare”
Pattern Sheets (2 designs)
Foldover Treat Labels – Pre-filled (+ 2 blank)
Foldover Treat Labels – All Blank
Treat Banners – “Spellbound Sweets” and “Tricky Treats” (11×17 Sheet)

If you end up being able to use these at your parties/events, please let me know! Always love to see pictures as well. :)

20 responses to “Halloween Printables: “Spellbound Sweets””

1. This is great for any party and the kids will love it.

2. Pallavi says:

Thanks for the free printables.They are awesome.But where can I find the little broomsticks for donuts?I also saw them in another party.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Pallavi –
      We actually made the broomsticks using small wooden dowel rods from the craft store + raffia. You just cut a little bundle of raffia, fold it in half, and tie it onto one end of the dowel using another small piece of raffia. Super easy! Just trim any “stray” pieces as necessary. Paula from Frog Prince Paperie created them using pre-cut corn cob skewers instead of dowel rods to make it even easier!

• Pallavi says:

Thanks Jenn,

You and this blog are such an inspiration!!!!

3. renee says:

LOVE these! I’m going to incorporate them into our annual neighborhood Halloween dinner and trick-or-treating party! … I also used some of your free printable from Macy’s birthday parade for my niece. I promise to get some photos ready and email to you soon. Thanks for all the wonderful FREE printables!!!!

4. Amy C says:

These are awesome! I can’t wait to use them for our party :) Thank you so much!!

5. Michelle says:

I love these! Thank you so much for the free printables and ideas!

6. Carrie says:

Could you share the cursive font that you used? Love the printables! Thank you.

7. Thanks so much for offering these to “us” for FREE. I am using some of them at our Halloween Bash on Saturday and will be sure to link back to you!

Blessings and Happy Haunting

8. salena says:

thanks so much for these! i used these on a mason jar filled with sweets for a halloween party:)

9. Susan says:

Thanks for the wonderful printables! The Hallowe’en party picture above looks amazing!

10. Connie says:

These downloads are just what I needed. Thank you so much. Happy haunting!

11. This makes me want to do a Halloween party.

12. Phuk Siew says:

( ผูกเสี่ยวขอขอบคุณข้่อมูลจ่ะ / Thanks 4 Sharing by PhukSiew ).

13. Tracy Thom Guerra says:

These arer GREAT! Thank you!

14. Shaunda Eggleston says:

trying to download and it wont allow me +:(

15. Katelyn Elizabeth says:

Oh. My. God. These printables are amazing! You are amazing! Keep up the good work! :)

16. Thank you for sharing! Is truly a beautiful work!