Mickey Mouse Inspired Birthday Party

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Who’s the leader of the club that’s made for you and me…M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e!”  Enter a world of nostalgia, happy and fun with this classic-themed birthday party from Elle Steadman starring that oh-so-familiar, iconic mouse-eared silhouette that can be recognized in just about any household.

From adorable iced sugar cookies that look as if they arrived straight from “the happiest place on earth“, to mouse-eared Oreo pops and marshmallow treat pops, one peek at the fun details in this party will have you – and your little party guests – smiling from ear to ear!

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Read on for more happy images + party details…

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Ideas

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Elle

Mickey Mouse shaped chicken nuggets, Mickey mouse shaped cheese and crackers, Hot diggity dogs (pigs in a blanket)

Candy Bar: Starburst, gumballs, suckers, pixi sticks, jelly beans, laffy taffy, rock candy, Mickey Mouse Pez, fruit slices, jolly ranchers, Swedish fish, bubble gum, dots, nerd rope, runts and Mickey Mouse sweet tarts. The candy was purchased from Oh Nuts and Candy Warehouse.

Desserts: Mini brownies, cupcakes, Mickey Mouse Cake, cookie sandwiches, Mickey Mouse shaped rice crispy treats on a stick ordered from Etsy, Mickey Mouse shaped Oreo cookies on a stick ordered from Etsy, and Mickey Mouse shaped cookies from Nelli’s Custom Cakes.

– Event Styling: Elle Steadman
– Photography: Artography by Allie
– Candy: Oh Nuts & Candy Warehouse
– Mickey Mouse cookies: Nelli’s Custom Cakes
– Mickey Mouse rice crispy treats & Oreos: Celebrations by Luisa (etsy)

POSTED BY:RebeccaREBECCA PROPES, the creator of of Fresh Chick Design Studio, turned her love of details and girly things into a passion for parties.

26 responses to “Mickey Mouse Inspired Birthday Party”

1. Adorable! This just makes me happy looking at it!

2. Amazing! I love the way you made a character birthday not so “character-ish.” I am planning a Dora-inspired birthday for my Daughter’s 2nd and it is so hard to come up with ideas that won’t look too cheesy. Thanks for all the inspiration!

3. Christine says:

Everything is so cute, I love all of the different PEZ dipensers! Great job!

4. Katie says:

Very cute Mickey Mouse theme! It’s always great to see character parties go beyond just the branded paper plates and napkins.

5. melodie larsosa says:

Very creative work

6. Kathryn says:

Great job!! Everything looks perfect…makes me wish I was little again :)

7. Absolutely love this!

Disney has such a touch of whimsical magic and nostalgia that is irresistible!

Thank you for your adorable event ideas, keep them coming!

8. sami says:

my son mickey would LOVE this party!

9. Anything Disney is wonderful to me, so this is just perfect and so fun to look at from top to bottom! :)

10. Jamie W. says:

I especially love your T-shirt. We are planning a trip to Disney in November…where did you find such cuteness? :)

11. Liz says:

I love it! How did you do the cupcake toppers?
    Thank you!

12. Michelle Milstead says:

Hello! I love all of your fresh whimsical colors! Where did you get your favor/thanks bags and boxes and what did you put in them?

13. Karen says:

Absolutely adorable! I’m a Disney nut so this is the perfect party!

14. Leslie says:

I love your “sweet treats” table. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing and posting!

15. gdicom says:

love love love your party tables! great job!

16. Victoria says:

Love the mickey mouse theme!!! How’d you make the oreo cookies on a stick with ears? The variety of Pez is adorable touch!

17. Jessica Diamond says:

I love this! Where did you find the printables? Also, what did you include in the favor bags?

18. maris says:

we are duplicating this party. we found the assorted disney pez at dollar tree, ordered a mickey cookie cutter for the cookies and the rice crispy treats to do ourself. bought the rice crispy treats predone and will dip ourselves. i bought bags at party city in bulk, printed a mickey head off the internet, cut and pasted. even put polka dot bows to make minnie on the girls favor bags. we did buy the candy from the candy warehouse mentioned. we bought tablecloths, cupcake toppers and ribbon at wal-mart. we had to do a bit of legwork but we will save a ton of money and have fun doing it ourselves. thanks for all the ideas, its gonna be a great party.

19. Lisa w says:

Where did you get the labels and paper goods? They’re do cute!

20. April says:

Super cute! I’m planning a Mickey party for my soon to be 3 year old little guy. I hope you don’t mind me borrowing some of your ideas!