18 Aug

“Wonderlandia Week” Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Wonderlandia Week Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Hi Everyone – Just wanted to give you a heads up that next week is officially “Wonderlandia Week” at HWTM! In addition to detailed recaps from the event of the inspirational decor, dessert station, & fabulous Tablescape Exhibitor designs {each tailored to a different type of special occasion}, there will be themed GIVEAWAYS, DIY tutorials, free party printables, and more.

The sneak peek you see here is just a very TINY preview of what’s in store because I don’t want to give it all away just yet…hope you’re ready! =)

Wonderlandia Week Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Wonderlandia Week Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Wonderlandia Week Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Wonderlandia Week Next Week {+ Event Sneak Peek!}

Photo Credits: Dan Fields Photography and With Style & Grace.

12Comments

Jamee Bryant SAYS:

I CANNOT wait to see this!!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 11:11 am

Amanda SAYS:

That color coordinated candy bar is every girl’s dream. Amazing preview!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 11:38 am

Kate *kate marie paperie* SAYS:

Where did you find that pink pig?? So cute!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

It actually started out as a cream color and we painted it pink and gold :) I found it at HomeGoods in the garden section for only $10! :)

August 18, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Maureen Anders SAYS:

This looks AMAZING! I really can’t wait to see each and every detail. I can already tell that I’m smitten with the design!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Laurie @ Gallamore West SAYS:

Everything was gorgeous!! That little pig was the cutest thing… one of my favorite details of the whole party!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Mari SAYS:

I absolutely love it!!

Reply August 18, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Cathy SAYS:

Hello
I am amazed by all these wonderful tables! What a great idea! I post a topic about this event on my blog solovelysweettables.blogspot.com. I’ll be interested to create this event in France, how did you do to organize everything? Thank you for your answer!

Reply August 22, 2011 at 3:34 am

katrina SAYS:

whoa! those butterfly models are lovely!

Reply September 7, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Girls Pamper Parties SAYS:

where did you get the butterfly models from? the blowing a kiss type hands and mouth look really cool. I would love some in my party kit. please send me the link if you can or send me more details and i will purchase some from you if possible. i really love them

Reply September 14, 2011 at 1:43 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

I feel so bad for not seeing your question earlier! The black and white models/statues are from HomeGoods and I’ve still seen them there recently. I created the butterfly portion myself using sturdy floral wire and glue dots to attach the butterflies.

Getting the butterfly wire to “stand upright” was the hardest part – The statues are actually candle holders and have slots for tea lights, so I ended up filling an empty plastic tea light container with hot glue, sticking the wire into it, and holding it upright while I waited for it to dry (just took a couple minutes).

July 3, 2012 at 6:23 am