08 Aug

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

I’m still recovering a bit from post-event Wonderlandia madness today – as well as a self-induced sugar coma from unpacking leftover candy this weekend and eating way too much of it! {The treat bags did say “Eat Me” after all, right?} =) We’re really happy with how everything went though and can’t wait to recap all the details for you!

The official photographer pics of everything won’t be ready until next week, but of course I’m ridiculously antsy to share some sneak peeks… so luckily Adrienne from Cherish Paperie was gracious enough to let me grab some pics from her Facebook album so I could share a little preview with you today.

The images below are all from the amazing designers that participated in our “Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit“: Jesi Haack, Carolyn Chen, Heather Ham, Victoria Hudgins, and Abigail Barnes {and then I did the table pictured at top myself, which has a look & feel that coordinates with the rest of the event decor}. We’ll be doing a detailed post on each individual table & designer {with vendor credits} next week once we have all the images, so stay tuned for that! One of my favorite things about these tables is that they each follow the Wonderlandia theme but are tailored to a different special occasion and showcase each designer’s unique, individual style… and we’re talking about some SERIOUS STYLE! And now onto the sneak peeks…

The BABY SHOWER table by Jesi Haack Design:

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

The WEDDING table by Events by Heather Ham:

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

The BRIDAL SHOWER table by A Subtle Revelry:

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

The ADULT BIRTHDAY PARTY table by The Special Day:

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

The KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY table by Paper and Cake:

Wonderlandia Tablescape Exhibit Preview

Thanks again to all 5 designers and the talented vendors they worked with… stay tuned for more eye candy and full creative details!

9Comments

Rowaida Flayhan SAYS:

Amazingly gorgeous Jenn,

Reply August 8, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Kendall SAYS:

It was wonderful, Jenn! Truly full of wonderful ideas and fun party elements!

Reply August 8, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Ebony SAYS:

Gorgeous!! I’m so sad I missed it…. I had my own Wonderland event on Saturday!

Ebony :)

Reply August 8, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Christi B. SAYS:

I know how you feel. I am getting over a Celebration from yesterday and have had a chill day today. Tomorrow, I’ll be back up and ready for more planning. I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures from your event. Would have been a dream to actually have gotten to be there. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments with your website!!!!!

Reply August 8, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Fernanda SAYS:

The entire event was amazing! Congratulations! My absolute favorite was the kids birthday party table! What an imagination! I can´t wait to see all the pictures, and share some of them with my spanish-speaking crowd, they love you! it was wonderful to go and say a quick hello, and THANK YOU for the super packed goody bag! wow!

Reply August 8, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Maureen of Anders Ruff SAYS:

Oh! I wish I could have been there to see the fabulous setup. WOW, Jenn… you really outdid yourself (as always!)
Will be standing by for more details! XO

Reply August 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Susan Tom-Nellis SAYS:

HI Jenn, thanks for letting us be a part of Wonderlandia! It was really fun creating the wedding tablescape with Heather. Love all the other tables sneak peeks too! Can’t wait to see more.
XO
Susan

Reply August 9, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Bird SAYS:

Sooo many fabulous displays, Jenn!!

Can’t wait to see all the photos from this stunning event!! :)

XOXO
Bird

Reply August 17, 2011 at 2:46 am

katrina SAYS:

Everything is perfect, but my favorite are the graphics!

Reply August 19, 2011 at 5:39 am