This week’s Wedding Wednesday feature is a lovely celebration I’ve been excited to share with you for weeks! This “Southern Charm” wedding is just exactly as it sounds… lush, warm, welcoming, and downright gorgeous. Styled & coordinated by Events by Heather Ham, this soirée is overflowing with charming details like an absolutely stunning floral wreath chandelier (see image #4, below) designed by Peony & Plum that looks like something right out of a fairytale!
Read on for more gorgeous images & all the charming creative details…
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Heather…
“When we sat down and talked about the look of this wedding, the bride Kelley and her mom, Ludie, said they wanted it to feel as if you were invited into an old southern mansion. This was the theme throughout the wedding infusing so many personal touches as if each piece was taken out of someones home.
Every little detail was thought out from the handkerchiefs for guests to take to wipe away their tears of joy, to hanging placecards on each persons chair with their nicknames done in calligraphy. The floral design by Peony & Plum exceeded everyone’s expectations and was the talk of the party. The one-of-a-kind floral wreath chandelier that was suspended from the oak tree in the back yard of the groom’s parents home was an amazing focal point for the backyard ceremony. Archive Vintage Rentals provided the perfect mix of vintage vessels for the floral arrangements at the reception. The bride and groom chose to do a king’s banquet table in all wood with a white runner for the bridal party and their dates. They also incorporated china in alternating patterns and vintage silverware for the table as well. It was a wow factor for the room.
The cake was covered in handmade sugar rose petals by Fantasy Frostings and sat atop a patterned pink linen from La Tavola Linen and miniature rose petals and mercury glass votives to create a simple yet romantic and beautiful look.
The bride looked stunning in her one-of-a-kind couture gown by Alina Pizzano who’s based in Pasadena. It looked almost like it was covered in small white feathers. And the bouquet of pink garden roses that almost looked like peonies was the perfect accessory.”
– Photography: Memories by Michael
– Floral Design: Peony & Plum
– Event Design & Planning: Events by Heather Ham
– Linens: La Tavola Linen
– Vintage Rentals: Archive Vintage Rentals
– Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
– Chiavari Chair Rentals: Elegant Chiavari Chair Rentals contact at email@example.com
– Ceremony Location: Private Residence, Pasadena, CA
– Reception Location: The California Club
– Cake: Fantasy Frostings
– Stationary: The Lettered Olive
– Calligraphy & Signage: Calligraphy Katrina
– Dress: Alina Pizzano Couture
– Bridesmaids Dresses: Lula Kate
– Hair & Makeup: ECCO Salon
– Entertainment: West Coast Music
– Ceremony Music: Sparrow Lane Strings