03 Aug

{Free Printables} Vintage Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower – Pink & Gray GIRL Version

You might have seen the Vintage Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower {pictured above} that I posted a while back along with free printables that were tailored for a Baby BOY celebration…well, I’ve had several requests for a GIRL version, so that’s what you’re getting today!

The most requested color scheme was Pink & Gray – so I ran with that and actually love how the printables turned out in the new palette – what do you think?

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

Hope I have an excuse to recreate the entire theme in these colors one day now… and if you do it I’d LOVE to see pics! I think the yarn ball ice cream cones would be darling in pink, white & gray though… maybe utilizing some silver speckled gray yarn for extra sparkle?!

The free printables include: Mini Cupcake Toppers, 5×7 Decorative Signs, Napkin Rings, Favor Tags, blank Place Cards/Buffet Labels, and Decorative Embellishments. You’ll find links to download everything at the bottom of this post.

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

Place Cards / Buffet Labels (blank / 2 designs)
Mini Cupcake Toppers (3 designs / can be used on mini OR full size cupcakes)
Napkin Rings (2 designs)
– Decorative “Sweet Baby Girl” Embellishments (square)
– Decorative “BABY” and “GIRL” Embellishments (rectangular)
Favor Tags
Decorative 5×7″ prints (4 designs)

Note: The free printables feature general phrases. If you’d like to personalize them with the names of your guest(s) of honors, you can order the Custom Version of this collection (which includes a matching invitation) in our Etsy shop!

sweet shoppe hwtm printables

Christina Gudiry SAYS:

Hello, WOW..I am in LOVE. I am planning a baby shower for my best friend on top of a 1st birthday for my little girl, and love this for the baby shower..its perfect and the mommy to be loved it too..Only question is what did you use for the invites. I am having a hard time finding something to match and didnt know if you had any suggestions :) Thank you Chritsina

Reply August 9, 2011 at 8:49 am

Sarah SAYS:

What about boys printables! ?

Reply August 10, 2011 at 9:51 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Sarah – The Baby Boy version of the printables is available here: http://blog.hwtm.com/2011/06/vintage-sweet-shoppe-baby-shower-boy/ :)

August 10, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Christina Gudiry SAYS:

Looking at where I could find some sort of invitations to match these? We are using it for a friends (girl) baby shower in Oct. Thank you

Reply August 15, 2011 at 9:48 am

Nadia Franco SAYS:

Hi! Thank you for sharing these! They are so cute!!

Reply August 26, 2011 at 11:41 am

Natascha SAYS:

Dear Jennifer. Even in Holland.. I loveeee your site and thanks for the free printables. Could you share how you have made these. I feel bad using them from others but have no idea how to create some of my own.. Do you use photoshop or something?
Kind regards,

Reply October 28, 2011 at 11:25 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks, Natascha! And yes, I create everything in Photoshop and sometimes use Adobe Illustrator as well. I studied graphic design in college, so that definitely helps! :)

October 28, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Natascha Baan SAYS:

Thank you Jenn for your answer. I studied Japanese but think I’ll go back to school!! (although I might lack the talent :) ) Thanks and good luck!

October 29, 2011 at 5:21 am

Cassie SAYS:

When I open the embellishments, favor tags, buffet labels, and cupcake toppers in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS5 they come up with a solid black screen. Have their been any other questions about this? I have already printed napkin rings and signs without a problem. Please help.

PS Thank you for the beautiful printables!

Reply December 27, 2011 at 9:48 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Cassie – Not sure why that’s happening for you, but I went ahead and uploaded the original photoshop files for the pieces you’re having trouble with since you own Elements and CS5. You can download them in a zip file: http://blog.hwtm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/photoshop_files.zip Hopefully that works -l et me know!

Jenn :)

December 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Rhonda Gwen Williams SAYS:

kool place

Reply June 6, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Cristina SAYS:

Hello….the girl template is sooooooooooooo cute but i can’t download it. Could you send it by email???????Please!!!
email:[email protected]

Reply July 4, 2012 at 2:58 pm

desiree medinamanny medina SAYS:

Can you pleassssee make these in purple and white? I love these so much I would even pay to get these in my baby shower colors.

Reply July 15, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Julie Christina SAYS:

Napkin rings can also be wrapped around cigars for dads!

Reply October 14, 2012 at 3:35 am

Angie Lee Newmoyer SAYS:

Does any one know where I get get the same printable for a boy? I have looked. The site that it takes you too makes you have to sign up for a membership and pay.

Reply November 9, 2012 at 10:58 pm

blovelyevents SAYS:

This is an amazing free printable. One of my favorites! I featured it on my blog today. Hope you gets lots of visitors! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/04/04/baby-shower-free-printables/

Reply April 4, 2013 at 9:36 am

Andi S SAYS:

Thanks so much for the cute printables and all the great party ideas!

Reply June 27, 2013 at 7:21 pm

shadia SAYS:

Veryyy cute! Love them,they go great with my desserts theme baby shower! def using them for my babygirls baby shower :) THANK YOU!

Reply July 31, 2013 at 11:32 pm