{Free Printables} Vintage Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower – Pink & Gray GIRL Version

You might have seen the Vintage Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower {pictured above} that I posted a while back along with free printables that were tailored for a Baby BOY celebration…well, I’ve had several requests for a GIRL version, so that’s what you’re getting today!

The most requested color scheme was Pink & Gray – so I ran with that and actually love how the printables turned out in the new palette – what do you think?

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

Hope I have an excuse to recreate the entire theme in these colors one day now… and if you do it I’d LOVE to see pics! I think the yarn ball ice cream cones would be darling in pink, white & gray though… maybe utilizing some silver speckled gray yarn for extra sparkle?!

The free printables include: Mini Cupcake Toppers, 5×7 Decorative Signs, Napkin Rings, Favor Tags, blank Place Cards/Buffet Labels, and Decorative Embellishments. You’ll find links to download everything at the bottom of this post.

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower Girl Printables

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Place Cards / Buffet Labels (blank / 2 designs)
Mini Cupcake Toppers (3 designs / can be used on mini OR full size cupcakes)
Napkin Rings (2 designs)
– Decorative “Sweet Baby Girl” Embellishments (square)
– Decorative “BABY” and “GIRL” Embellishments (rectangular)
Favor Tags
Decorative 5×7″ prints (4 designs)

Note: The free printables feature general phrases. If you’d like to personalize them with the names of your guest(s) of honors, you can order the Custom Version of this collection (which includes a matching invitation) in our Etsy shop!

sweet shoppe hwtm printables

37 responses to “{Free Printables} Vintage Sweet Shoppe Baby Shower – Pink & Gray GIRL Version”

1. Melissa says:

Love this. Even though I’m not planning a baby shower anytime soon I’m just going to print it and save it and hopefully I can use this one day. Very cute <3

2. Kyrsten says:

Thanks so much – These are soo cute – Off to look at the boy ones!

3. GABRIELA says:

Muchas gracias!!!!!!! Preciosossssssss!!!!!!!!!

4. keecam says:

Oh my Oh my!!!!!! You are SOOOOO GENEROUS and I am in love with these! No I do not have a baby coming but maybe I can get one of my friends to have one just so I can use these! HA! Thanks again :)

5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

6. Nikki says:

Thanks for these! They are awesome!

7. Joy says:

oh i love i!!! sorry i am a newbie with these, but how do you edit with colored fonts the blank ones, like buffet cards. any suggestions like software/programs… please

• jenn s. says:

Hi Joy – I did those in Photoshop, but I think you can also bring the PDF into Word and type on top of it. If you want to buy photoshop, you can get the “Photoshop Elements” version which is much cheaper than the full version and will let you open PDFs and easily type on top of the labels in a new layer :)

8. Two of my fav things.. vintage and pink!

9. katrina says:

Adorable! Thanks

10. Kate says:

These are too cute! Thanks so much for sharing. What would you recommend for invitations that match this theme?

11. Your invitations are so lovely, my wife enjoys your site so much.

12. Lisa Frank says:

These are OVER THE TOP CUTE! I adore them + thank you SO much for sharing your talents with us! {Now all we need is an invitation and our parties will be complete…hint, hint.} :)

13. Maria Smith says:

These are fabulous! Very cute theme.

14. cheryl says:

Very cute and thank you for sharing.

15. Christina Gudiry says:

Hello, WOW..I am in LOVE. I am planning a baby shower for my best friend on top of a 1st birthday for my little girl, and love this for the baby shower..its perfect and the mommy to be loved it too..Only question is what did you use for the invites. I am having a hard time finding something to match and didnt know if you had any suggestions :) Thank you Chritsina

16. Sarah says:

What about boys printables! ?

17. Christina Gudiry says:

Looking at where I could find some sort of invitations to match these? We are using it for a friends (girl) baby shower in Oct. Thank you

18. Nadia Franco says:

Hi! Thank you for sharing these! They are so cute!!

19. Natascha says:

Dear Jennifer. Even in Holland.. I loveeee your site and thanks for the free printables. Could you share how you have made these. I feel bad using them from others but have no idea how to create some of my own.. Do you use photoshop or something?
    Kind regards,
    Natascha

• jenn s. says:

Thanks, Natascha! And yes, I create everything in Photoshop and sometimes use Adobe Illustrator as well. I studied graphic design in college, so that definitely helps! :)

• Natascha Baan says:

Thank you Jenn for your answer. I studied Japanese but think I’ll go back to school!! (although I might lack the talent :) ) Thanks and good luck!

20. Cassie says:

When I open the embellishments, favor tags, buffet labels, and cupcake toppers in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS5 they come up with a solid black screen. Have their been any other questions about this? I have already printed napkin rings and signs without a problem. Please help.

Cassie

PS Thank you for the beautiful printables!

21. Cristina says:

Hello….the girl template is sooooooooooooo cute but i can’t download it. Could you send it by email???????Please!!!
    email:[email protected]

22. desiree medinamanny medina says:

Can you pleassssee make these in purple and white? I love these so much I would even pay to get these in my baby shower colors.

23. Julie Christina says:

Napkin rings can also be wrapped around cigars for dads!

24. Does any one know where I get get the same printable for a boy? I have looked. The site that it takes you too makes you have to sign up for a membership and pay.

25. This is an amazing free printable. One of my favorites! I featured it on my blog today. Hope you gets lots of visitors! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/04/04/baby-shower-free-printables/

26. Andi S says:

Thanks so much for the cute printables and all the great party ideas!

27. shadia says:

Veryyy cute! Love them,they go great with my desserts theme baby shower! def using them for my babygirls baby shower :) THANK YOU!

28. Jackie says:

Where can I find the boy version?