Theme Parties 07.26.11

Wonderlandia: Paper Elements Sneak Peek

Here’s a sneak peek at one of the things I’ve been busy with lately…the paper elements for Wonderlandia next week! Can you tell how much fun I’m having with this theme?! =) Some of the designs pictured above are going to be edible too… ridiculously excited about that! Our house kind of seriously looks like a Mad Hatter tornado ripped through it right now… {special thanks to my husband for literally living amongst the party decor craziness yet again without too many complaints!}.

But it’s tea pots and rabbits and hot pink & red flamingos galore over here…ya, we opted for painting the flamingos red instead of the roses! Might still do a few of those too though… stay tuned!

Special thanks to our wonderful sponsors for making this event possible: Columbia Crest Winery, Evite, Tiny Prints, Mighty Leaf Tea, and Glue Dots!

15 responses to “Wonderlandia: Paper Elements Sneak Peek”

1. Super fun! Wish I could be there, it will be a fabulous event!

2. GGSophie says:

Looks amazing! So vibrant

3. Ooooh – I love it! It’s absolutely fabulous!

4. What a fabulous color scheme! I’m loving the vibrant green paired with the grey. Can’t wait to see more:)

5. lisa luebe says:

So beautiful! Can’t wait to see the event pics!!

6. Mary I says:

Oooohhh…. love,love the colors… precioso!

7. awesome! i would have loved to attend this event if i lived anywhere near there!

8. christa says:

Wow! I can’t wait to see it all in person! I’m so excited!

9. Autumn says:

LOVE THIS! I would love to use this theme to host an upcoming joint birthday party for my husband and I…possibly printables coming soon for us hostesses???

10. Gorgeous, Jenn! Always wonderful to see your fabulous talent! Wish we could be there! XO

11. Beautiful color scheme. I wish I could attend but I did not get picked.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Julie –
      I feel so bad that we weren’t able to accommodate everyone – we actually filled up to capacity almost immediately after the post went up (which was at noon on the 6th) because the emails came in so fast, plus some of the spots were already reserved for friends & family, guests of our sponsors, etc. We are starting to get a few cancellations though, so hopefully we’ll be able to open up some more spots though! Next time we might try to split the night into 2 sessions to accomodate more people… it all comes down to space and budget in the end though! As always ;)

12. Virginia says:

So adorable!!! I can’t wait to see it all next weekend. I’m counting down the days.

13. Mae says:

Wow…I hope to see more designs :)

14. Hi, I was wondering if you had these designs available as invitations for purchase? I would love to order invite with this template. Thank you!