Girls Spa Party + All-SOAP Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

If you think you’re looking at a party table full of sweet treats… THINK AGAIN! This darling “dessert table” from Tanya of Save the Date for Cupcakes is actually filled with decadent looking SOAPS… which have been creatively transformed into everything from “ice cream cones” and “sundaes” to “candy apples” (displayed atop DIY Cupcake Stands), “gummy bears“, “soapsicles“, and more… How clever is that?!

The table was set up as part of a “Seriously Spoiled” Girls Spa Day birthday party that was held at Seriously Spoiled Spa in Patchogue, NY. In addition to the darling “sweets table”, the girls were treated to Decadent Dessert Manicures/Pedicures and Mini Chocolate Facials.

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Read on for lots more DELICIOUS images and creative details…

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

Girls Spa Birthday Party Dessert Table

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Tanya

“While planning a girls spa day, I thought it would be fun to design an all “soap” dessert table. I was AMAZED with how many different kinds of soaps transformed into desserts! At first it was a challenge to find quality dessert soaps, then it became my mission to find only specialty dessert soaps. With everything from decadent cake pops to hand dipped candied apples this dessert table is sure to tempt the pallet! The Strawberry ice cream, watermelon soapsicles, ice cream floats, twizzlers, wafers, and fruit gummy bears smelled just as delicious as they looked! Strawberry Ice Cream Soda Sundae Bath Salts were assembled to look like the real thing.

Our “Seriously Spoiled” girls were treated to Decadent Dessert Manicures/Pedicures and Mini Chocolate Facials. Each girl got to choose a pouch to fill with “all natural” polish, shadow, and lip balm. We truly believe every girl should celebrate their unique beauty and deserves to be spoiled from time to time!

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Design & Styling: Save the Date for Cupcakes
– Venue: Seriously Spoiled Spa
– Quadrafoil Spa Printables: The TomKat Studio
– Tanks: Modern Frills
– Pouches/Head Wraps: Sweetharts Shoppe
– Polish/shadow/lip balm: Willow Tree Minerals
– Sweet and Sassy Cake Pops: AJSweetSoap
– Soapsicles/Candied Apples: Kc SoapsNmore
– Ice Cream Floats: Stone Washed 2010
– Strawberry Ice Cream/Fruit Gummy Bears: Story Book Soaps
– Twizzlers/Wafers: LoveLee Soaps
– Strawberry Ice Cream Soda Sundae Bath Salts: Little Beeps

27 responses to “Girls Spa Party + All-SOAP Dessert Table”

1. So adorable and clever! Thanks for sharing!

2. Love all of the soaps! So happy to see Lovelee Soaps as a vendor- she is one of my favorites!! Great party!

3. How cool, and so creative!

4. Lisa - HR Creative Design Studio says:

Oh this is so good!!! I can’t believe I am looking at soap. They really do look like you could eat them! What a fun party. I see some awesome vendors that participated. Great job.

5. I just love your colors so bright and lovely.. really fantastic!

6. SoireeMom says:

Niiiice! Iove it. This party is so out of the ‘soap’ box :)

7. Wonderful soap party!! too bad soap can’t be eaten… they look so yummy! ;) Tiff

8. I love these ideas! I thought teaching the girls how to make their own soap would be a fun activity that would compliment this fabulous theme well. Too Cute!

9. Sandra says:

Oh everything looks so adorable, and the ice cream looks yummy!

10. Al says:

What a great theme! The sparkly popsicles are my personal favorite here. Very tempting treats for sure :) http://www.skylarkmanor.com

11. OMG this is too cute!! I LOVE the colors, so vibrant!

12. Daphne says:

Love your idea! :)

13. Nerissa says:

SO CUTE, SO GIRLIE. just love it…

14. Wow! What a great idea for a party, and the pictures are absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

15. That is so orignal and absolutely GORGEOUS!

16. Oh my gosh, if it weren’t labeled accordingly, I would’ve probably gotten some for myself and eaten it! So well done! :)

17. This is such a unique idea and would make for a great bridal shower or bachelorette pampering day!

18. Erika says:

I LOVE THIS ONE. SO GREAT

19. Mae says:

I love what you did <3

20. Vixen says:

This is so stinking cute! That all soap dessert table? Amazing! It all looks so yummy! I featured it on my blog today, too: http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/08/spa-at-home.html

21. katrina says:

I know its been said before: It looks good enough to eat!

22. Tanya says:

This is so adorable – my daughter totally wants a spa party!

23. Ivy Wang says:

Those ideas are so cute. Don’t forget to send out your invitations out before the party. Make your party even more unforgettable, go to ACSGreetings.org to order your “Girls Night Out!” party invitations wile making a donation to help others fight cancer.

24. Deliene says:

OMG!!! I loved it!

Deliene
    Brazil

25. Roxanne Smith says:

These were such great ideas, it all looks like a lot of fun! I plan to host a spa themed party for my 10 year old and thanks to you I have now some design ideas. Also, a friend recommended me a company to buy terry cotton robes, headbands and slippers : http://www.cottonage.com/bath-and-spa/ Prices are really good from what I’ve seen and the quality is all there! I think I’ll give it a try..Thanks for sharing!

26. Marianne Nihoniho says:

The soaps look lovely! It's sad to see th party girl looking SO skinny. Was this a part in support of sick kids or is this an example of how "culture" is stunting the healthy growth of our young girls?