Winnie The Pooh Inspired Sweets Table

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Who doesn’t love the famously cute Pooh-bear… especially alonside his friends Tiger and Piglet? This first birthday party sweets table – inspired by Winnie The Pooh and designed by Dooby Design Group – has so many darling touches! I especially love the wood bark candy stands, the stylish & modern paper details, and all the sunny yellow accents – from the lemon slices to the yellow-and-white check table cover. So head on into the Hundred Acre Wood for a whimsical & sweet 1st birthday party celebration!

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Read on for creative details and lots of sweet-as-honey party pictures…

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

Winnie the Pooh Birthday Party

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Aisha

We were contacted two weeks prior to this 1st birthday party to create a Winnie the Pooh themed sweets table. When coming up with the design concept we definitely wanted it to be more inspired by than Winnie the Pooh themed.

Therefore we used tree bark as a unique way to display some of the bright treats. As well as incorporated large tropical foliage as liners on the white vessels. We designed the stationery using a bee hive with honey dripping and weaved yellow, orange and touch of lavender throughout as our main color palette.

– Sweets Table Design: Dooby Design Group
– Photography: Alli McWhinney Photography
– Event Location: Novi Civic Center

POSTED BY:Courtney D.COURTNEY DIAL is the party stylist & editor behind Pizzazzerie.

15 responses to “Winnie The Pooh Inspired Sweets Table”

1. I have such a soft spot for Winnie the Pooh. Well done!!

2. Tina says:

I love this, it’s adorable! I just wish it said “Ishaan’s 1st Birthday”.

3. Michele in IL. says:

What a wonderful idea! Very creative.

4. Melissa Finn says:

Everything’s so yellow and cute. Great job here!

5. Love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger! This is a super cute desserts table – modern enough for grown-ups, but definitely playful enough for kids.

Tigger recently attended a baby shower I hosted, as well!

6. Winnie the Pooh is one of my all time favorites! I love that they were INSPIRED and not themed.

7. Melissah says:

I just discovered your lovely blog. I’m just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design. I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute. x Melissah

8. Love this party!! Super,super cute!!

9. Marsha Davis says:

Wow Aisha. What a fantastic magazine. I’ve been telling all my friends about this website. Love you and much success.

10. WOW!! I love the little tree trunks! Gorgeous ideas and styling!! Congrats on a super job well done :) ~nancy~

11. katrina says:

Colors are amazing! I did a Kai Lan party this week, and was afraid to do too many colors… I was afraid it would make it look too cluttered.

12. Thanks for the feature Jenn, and thank you all for the kinds words. We heart event design, xoxo Dooby Design Team

13. Kim says:

Very pretty dessert table! The colors work really well together and all the candy looks delicious!

14. Jessica says:

This is so vivid and cute. I love the 100 acre forest element with the wood stands.

15. Jamie says: