Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Sip” back and enjoy this absolutely lovely Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower hosted by Abby Capalbo of TRUE Event. The mix of contrasting pinks and brilliant white is not only stunning, but also manages to convey both the sweetness and the excitement of a new baby girl on the way!

Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

The mirrors hung as a backdrop behind the interactive tea bar are genius! Not only are they gorgeous, they also serve to separate the beautiful dessert table located in the background. Absolutely LOVE that idea! The Harney and Sons tea tins used to display flower arrangements – along with splashes of milk glass and paper garlands from Luna Bazaar – give this baby shower the perfect combination of sugar and spice and everything nice…just what modern little girls are made of! *wink*

Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Read on for the rest of the shower details…I guarantee your inspiration teacup will be overflowing as you pour over the remaining beautiful imagery.

Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Shower decor

Pink Beverages

Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Book Signing Station and Cupcakes

Pink Tea Party Baby Shower

Simple Shower Decor

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Abby

“This baby shower was so incredibly fun to plan and to attend. The mom to be is a dear friend and it was all such a labor of love. With my two friends Kara and Elizabeth dominating the kitchen (seriously – the minute you sink your teeth into anything Elizabeth bakes you are a friend for life), I was able to focus completely on what I love best – making things pretty.

We knew we wanted a tea party – but I thought it would be fun to put a bit of a modern spin on it. So I stuck to a color palette of contrasting pinks and bright white. I brought in some fun paper garland from Luna Bazaar and made garlands for around the house, spray painted Ikea frames white to separate the tea bar from the dessert bar, made a cute (and functional) garland out of pink onesies, used cute Harney & Sons tea tins for flower arrangements, etc. Mix all of that with milk glass and the traditional tea time fair and it turned out to be lovely.

I love interactive parties, but have never been a fan of baby shower games – so we came up with the idea of having everyone to bring a children’s book to help fill up the new parents’ bookshelves and everyone had to write a little note for the little one. We also had a tea bar, which was quite the hit. It was all very interactive without being forceful.

All in all – the mom to be had tears in her eyes when she walked in, and that was worth everything.”

– Photography: Hilary B Photography
– Design: Abby Capalbo of TRUE Event
– Paper Inpired by: Paper Moss
– Baked Goods: Elizabeth Suever (friend)
– Sandwiches: Kara Humm (friend)
– Cupcake Toppers: Two Sugar Babies

POSTED BY:Jessica K.JESSICA KIRKLAND is a designer by nature and is always engaged in something artistic.

53 responses to “Modern Pink Tea Party Baby Shower”

1. tiffany says:

2. Wow, I just LOVE all of the details of this one! I’m co-hosting a pink tea party shower this weekend & wish I had more time to pull together some of the things shown here! Love it.

3. Alicia Robinson says:

Be still my heart. <3 I love ALL of the details – but especially those doily's hanging behind the dessert table. You're amazing as always, Abby! Great job :-)

4. What a nice way to do a pink shower! Vintagelicious!Nice photos to my fellow Hil.

5. Mae says:

Can I have them all? They’re so adorable!!! <3

6. I love it Abby! I’m planning a shower in 2 weeks and this is getting me excited about it :) i think i may do a baby sock garland but i like your onesie idea

7. Abby says:

Thank you SO much for the feature! It was such a joy to plan and such an honor to be on Hostess with the Mostess :) xoxo

8. Sue Wagner says:

Amazing!! Love it so much! Great job!

9. Paper Moss says:! as always, we are overly impressed with Mrs. C {Abby} and TRUE Event… what a fabulous event!!

10. Jessica says:

It is just so adorable! Love the pink and white colour theme…the lace detail… the use of jars & tins…the white mirrors…the teapot cupcakes….
    Thanks for posting it :)

11. Hilary Block says:

Thank You Hostess for this gorgeous feature! I’m so delighted to be included here with Abby and such talent as well :)

12. Janet says:

This is absolutely gorgeous! I’m really loving the mirrors! Can you let me know where you purchase it?

• Abby says:

Hi Janet! Thanks for your sweet words! The mirrors are actually from IKEA – they are originally black and I spray painted them white :) xoxo

13. What a beautiful shower!! I am in love with all of the sweet little details. Pink is my favorite color so I’m especially attracted to the flowers and pink lemonade.

14. Kim says:

what a beautiful party! I love all the details and those white baroque frames! Just wonderful!

15. This is just beautiful. Love all of the details! Nice Job

16. Kym says:

An absolute delight! I wanted to jump into my laptop and be part of the gorgeousness!

17. Jennifer says:

A grown-up tea party with exquisite details… PERFECTION!

18. Naomi says:

Wow! This is truly but OMG truly amazing! I love the onesies…they are so cute. All of it is just so freakin’ cute!

19. Shannon says:

Love this baby shower! Beautiful.

20. Erin McGinn says:

Oh Abby, you are so talented! What a beautiful shower, such a lucky momma-to-be!