This SPRING BLING Bridal Shower is definitely a fabulous way to welcome the warmer weather! Of course, you can really tailor the glitzy details from this pretty party to any time of year though, which is great! Touches of BLING adorned everything… from the floral centerpieces and place settings to the gold popcorn cones and cake. You can never go wrong with a little sparkle, right?!
From a lovely “lounge area” set up for gift opening to adorable mini bites like soup shooters, veggie crudités, hear shaped sandwiches, and oriental salad boxes (just to name a few!), this bride-to-be and her friends definitely celebrated the happy occasion in STYLE!
Read on for lots more sparkly inspiration and all the creative details…
SHOWER DETAILS as told by Jihan…
“My vision for the bridal shower something fun, fresh and classy…just like my best friend, the bride-to-be. And since I was hosting a shower for the bride’s friends, I wanted to make everything pop and “blingy,” without going to over the top. And since its spring time, the decor couldn’t be any more perfect!
While keeping her wedding colors lilac, pink & gold in mind, I utilized the lilac & pink as an accent color in the food & florals and took advantage of the gold, with the chivari chairs and centerpiece risers. The linens consisted of coral lamour from Encore Event Rentals and the Black & White floral linens were provided by Pineapple Planet Productions & Event Design. The tables were decorated with gorgeous glass beaded chargers, gold rimmed plates and coral colored napkins. The centerpieces displayed orange, white & pink roses, accompanied by white hydrangeas and simply placed in a bling vase. Bling votive holders were added for extra bling and 4×6 framed images of the future bride and groom gave the table a simple added touch.
I was a bride once and I know when the time comes to open gifts, the process can be well over an hour. So I decided to create a comfy lounge area for the bride for opening her gifts. The white sofa was provided by Pineapple Planet Productions & Event Design, as well as the 4 foot copper vases filled with beautiful spring florals and spring decor (glass birdies, wooden LOVE letters).
FOOD & DRINK DETAILS:
To toast to the beginning of a fabulous celebrating, beverages consisted of red & white wine, martini’s and a signature drink: sparkling wine & cambord. The two make a perfect combo.
– Imported and domestic cheeses delicately garnished with fresh fruit- served with baguettes and crackers
– Crudites’ – spring veggies tucked in a tiny glass vessel and dipped with homemade creamy ranch dressing
– Oriental Salad Boxes (“Kiss of the Orient”) that consisted of crispy Napa lettuce, soba, chili’s and almonds served in a Chinese to-go box with chop sticks
– Red Pepper Soup Shooters with a heart shaped grilled cheese sandwich garnish (creamy…refreshing…with a little comfort on top!)
– Turkey Tea Sandwiches made with little raisin bread triangles, layered with scallion cream cheese, fresh turkey and basil
– English Cucumber and Tarragon Heart Tea Sandwiches
– White Chocolate Dipped oreos, topped with edible gold sprinkles
– Mini Red Velvet Coconut cupcakes
– Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate cupcakes
– Red Velvet Cake Pops, dipped in white chocolate, topped with edible gold sprinkles
– Caramel Popcorn cones
Two-tiered and “Made with Love” by the bridesmaids and myself, using funfetti cake mix, funfetti icing, faux diamond cake strands and faux diamond bling.
The guest favors consisted of mini mason jars, filled with sweet jelly beans and finished off with a lilac ribbon, thank you sticker and a touch of bling on top. These simple creations were made with love by one of the bridesmaids, using materials from Michael’s.
The shower went just perfectly! Everything was perfect and it was such a fabulous event! And most importantly, the bride was happy.”
– Photography: Jihan Cerda Photography
– Food & Dessert: Lombardi’s Catering
– Flowers: Pineapple Planet Productions & Event Design
– Event Design: Pineapple Planet Productions & Event Design
– Lounge Furniture vignette: Pineapple Planet Productions & Event Design
– Rentals: Encore Event Rentals
– Location: Private Residence
– Favors: DIY crafts from Michael’s