A little bit princess and a little bit rock-and-roll… sounds like a blast, right? And that’s exactly what Nancy from A to Zebra Celebrations created with this girlie & glam “LEOPARD PRINCESS” party that she designed for her youngest daughter!
From a magical, canopy-adorned table setting fit for a queen… to festive animal print cookie wands and cupcake wrappers… to girlie details like feathers, lace, leopard print flowers, and candy lipsticks, it’s safe to say that Hannah and her guests got the royal treatment at this soirée!
Read on for LOTS more fun pics (as captured by Oh Snap! Photography by Carlee) and all the creative party details…
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nancy…
“My youngest turned 4 years old. She loves petiskirts, tutus, crowns, and all things princess. Mommy loves animal print so, this ‘Leopard Princess’ party was born. I wanted to put a whole new twist to the traditional princess parties out there.
Invite, Tags, Printables, & Signs: Anders Ruff
Photography: Oh Snap! Photography by Carlee
– Birthday pettiskirt & pettiskirts for all the little girls: Pout In Pink
– Birthday custom princess shirt and all shirts for the girls: The Lucky Princess
– Leopard princess headbands: Vintage Rose Wraps
– Leopard flowers with rhinestone: Punk Pixie Creations
– Princess leopard flip flops: Old Navy and I added ribbon and bow on them.
– Custom leopard princess necklaces: 3 Little Birds Boutique
– Cake: Inspired Occasions
– Crown on top of cake: Hobby Lobby
– Pink velvet cupcakes: Decadent Delights
– Crown cupcake toppers: Bug & Boo Designs
– Leopard cupcake liners: Michaels
– Gold stand for cupcakes: HomeGoods
– Magic wand cookies: The Cookie Jar
– Personalized princess tiaras cookies: Scrumptious Swirls
– Pink chocolate covered strawberries: Sweeti Cakes
– Rose balls hanging over main table where girls ate: A To Zebra Celebrations
– Leopard table runners: A To Zebra Celebrations
– Feather flowers garland on desserts table: A To Zebra Celebrations
– Metal crown hanging on wall above desserts table: FaithGrace Creations
– Princess crowns purchased in Los Angeles, CA. It was a wholesale-only store.
– Leopard jewelry boxes: Hobby Lobby
– Princess HANNAH sign: Our Hobby To Your Home
– Carriage, crown on top of drinks: borrowed from a friend
– HANNAH wood blocks on drinks table: Post Scripts
– Leopard favor boxes on drinks table: Hobby Lobby
– Drink dispenser: Walmart
– Princess pinata: Fountain Ribbon”