Fabulous Leopard Princess Birthday Party

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

Leopard Princess Birthday Party

A little bit princess and a little bit rock-and-roll… sounds like a blast, right? And that’s exactly what Nancy from A to Zebra Celebrations created with this girlie & glam “LEOPARD PRINCESS” party that she designed for her youngest daughter!

From a magical, canopy-adorned table setting fit for a queen… to festive animal print cookie wands and cupcake wrappers… to girlie details like feathers, lace, leopard print flowers, and candy lipsticks, it’s safe to say that Hannah and her guests got the royal treatment at this soirée!

Leopard Princess Birthday Party

Read on for LOTS more fun pics (as captured by Oh Snap! Photography by Carlee) and all the creative party details…

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nancy…

THEME
“My youngest turned 4 years old.  She loves petiskirts, tutus, crowns, and all things princess.  Mommy loves animal print so, this ‘Leopard Princess’ party was born.  I wanted to put a whole new twist to the traditional princess parties out there.

Vendor Credit

29 responses to “Fabulous Leopard Princess Birthday Party”

1. Rowaida Flayhan says:

Love Love it!

2. Monica says:

what a party!!! Love those metal crowns!

3. Wow I love the crown on top of the cake!!! I may have to go make a run to hobby lobby today to pic one of those up.

4. Cindy says:

Oh my! I’m in love with this! The rich colors and those crowns

5. LOVE this party that Nancy styled. So pretty!

She did a great job and we loved designing her printable graphics for her party… she is such a sweet and talented person!
    LOVE her shop on etsy, too!

6. Carmon says:

What a sweet party. Just love it, even bookmarked it as a favorite to look at for my daughters 4th bday next April. Can not imagine what kind of expense you went to, but I know I spent a ton on my daughters 3rd bday (Alice in Wonderland theme). However, I can honestly say she will look back at her photos and say wow Mom you went to alot of trouble, hahahaha

7. Jamielyn says:

Beautiful!! She did a fabulous job! I love all the details!

8. Rachel says:

OMG this is just the absolute cutest party I have ever seen. Kudos to you and I bet your daughter was so happy…Very nice
    Sincerely Rachel

9. sw33tz says:

fabulous!!! you sure did change the princess theme to a whole new level! raaaawr =p

10. Nicole says:

Absolutely awesome!!!

11. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the love!!!! I’m so thrilled to be featured on this wonderful website! I appreciate your sweet words and compliments :) Already planning my oldest daughter’s next party…..lol :) ~nancy~

• andrea festa says:

I was wondering where you got the small crown that is in the photo left to the cupcake photo.

thanks! Andrea

12. jana says:

gorgeous!

13. Sandra says:

Wow this is a FABULOUS party!

14. Donna says:

This is sooooooooo cute, I dont like pink but I LOVEEEEE this!

15. ashleigh says:

i love leopord and i love this theme i am excited to see what my neice has for her third birthday her mom said when she was a little older she would do a theme like this and i love it

16. Kirsten says:

Where did you find the table ware? (plates) I am wanting to have my birthday party leopard as well and would like to have it pink, however I can’t find any pink leopard plates.

17. Andrea Festa says:

Hi! I was wondering where you purchased the crown which is to the left of the cupcake stand photo. Also, your description signs. Thanks so much! STUNNING party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Danielle says:

I am planning a baby shower for my best friend and its pink leopard theme! This was great inspiration for her shower! Thanks for sharing!!!

19. nelly says:

OH MY, THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS PERFECT, GREAT JOB.

20. Genovieve baca says:

Hi I really like themed n I would like to know were u got all the party’s supplies …I can’t not find it nowhere ..n I’m really looking forward to do my baby 1st birthday party like that..thanks

21. monique says:

JESUSLOVES YOU. Can you please send me your catalog and buisness card to 2041 100th ave Oakland CA 94603.do you do princemen too and any faith base parties and cakes.GOD BLESS YOU&YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.PEACE.PS you make vegan cakes.Thank You

22. marivel says:

i love it but i need the cup cake base ? my daugthers party is in august please could you give me an idea where to get it?

23. were can I get the leopard print plates?

24. Mikrh says:

Hello! This party looks wonderful!!! I love it
    I was wondering, how much does a party like that cost?

25. Jackie says:

where can I get the pink and leopard flowers

26. LATONYA EPPS says:

Too Cute!! Where can I get the leopard print plates?

27. Lena says says:

i love everything leopard thanks for the site

28. Ken Barb says:

Beautiful theme, can be used for anything. So listen, if you are looking for a #hochzeitslocation in #Nuremberg? SunsetBay is a top location. We take care of your entire #hochzeit event, from the most beautiful places, the optimal seating, the interior design, decoration, light and music, to the perfect catering. Visit us @t http://sunsetbay07.de/index.php/ihr-event/hochzeitslocation