Colorful “It’s a BOY!” Baby Shower

Colorful Boy Baby Shower

If you weren’t already getting excited about summer…the fun color palette used in this BOY BABY SHOWER will certainly get you ready to dig your toes into the sand. Nikki Hart from Sweet Harts used colors reflective of a surfer color scheme to create the design elements of this adorable baby shower.

Custom Invitations and Shower Details

The details explode with color from custom made party printables and brightly colored sweet treats. Aside from the adorable onesie sugar cookies, Nikki created the entire line up of colorful food choices including jellotinis, pudding shots, a sorbet punch and so much more.

Keep reading for all of the COLORFUL details…

Custom Sugar Cookies and Party Printables

Dessert Table Details

Custom Sugar Cookies

Baby Shower Details

Shower Details

Custom Cupcake Toppers and Shower Details

Custom Cupcake Toppers

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Nikki

Inspiration
This party was a Boy Baby Shower, surfer pallete was the inspriation for the color story of the party.

Invitations
I love making fun bright invites, so after I did the invations my color story was set.

Food/Desserts
I think baby showers should be showerd in sweetness so the food and drinks were sweet, sweet and sweetier! Cupcakes, jellotinis, cookies, pudding shots, lollipops and sorbet punch. there was also fruit kabobs, lil manwithces (chicken sandwithces) I did all the cooking except the sugar cookies.

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Printables: Sweet Craft Cakes
– Sugar onesie cookies: Whip it Good
– Tissue Paper Pom Pom Decor: Pom Flair
– Photography/Party Styling/Invitations: Sweetharts

POSTED BY:Jessica K.JESSICA KIRKLAND is a designer by nature and is always engaged in something artistic.

23 responses to “Colorful “It’s a BOY!” Baby Shower”

1. Al says:

What beautiful colors! My son was born 3 years ago today. This shower party idea, brings back fond memories :) http://www.skylarkmanor.com

2. I’m in love with this party theme and color combo! It couldn’t be more hip!Too many times when people think of a baby shower, images of pastels and pillow mints dance in their heads. This just gives the shower a whole modern spin while still keeping it cute!

3. Kristen Duke says:

LOVE the bright colors!

4. Miranda says:

Hi! I discovered your blog a few weeks ago, and am totally smitten with it! All the ideas rampant throughout is so inspiring and creative! I cannot wait to plan our baby boy’s first birthday (and any other party inbetween now and then!).I also nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Please visit my blog under the same name post for details when you have a moment. Thanks again for such an awesome blog!

5. Kristal says:

I love this baby shower! It is so bright and cheery!

6. LOVE! 100% in love with the little onsie cookies…omg too cute!

7. Cindy says:

I could melt with the colors! How cute

8. Sandi says:

Those cookies! Too cute…

9. wow, I love how colourful it is. My wife is expecting our first child and she would love this, thanks for the ideas!

10. Amy says:

I love these shower invitations. Does anyone know where I can get that pregnant lady die cut? Was it from a Cricut or were they purchased from a store?

11. kalie says:

do you happen to have the jellotinis, pudding shots, a sorbet punch recipes that you used? it all looks so good.

12. theresaclinard says:

Hi, I am planning a boy shower for my sister in law…..is there any way I can order some of the cupcake toppers and other printables??

13. Joyce says:

I love all of the bright colors and wonderful printables.

14. Arlene says:

I am planning a baby shower for my daughter and would like to know how I can order some of the toppers and printables? (Colorful boy baby Shower) Please respond asap..Thank you

15. Crystal Inman says:

I love this shower and going to use elements of it for my sister’s shower this June. Are you willing to share your recipies for the food? I would love to use them. Thanks

16. Nayeema says:

Can someone please let me know where I can order the exact printables?

17. mary says:

where do i get the recipes for this theme i love it im gonna be having a baby shower in march and would love to do this theme. and where do i get the toppers and printables??

• Danielle. says:

hello. i was wondering did u ever get the printable’sI have been trying to contact the women who runs this company but no answer just yet!

18. Maggie Smith says:

may i have the recipes? i LOVE the colors!

19. Hellen says:

I am planing my friend’s baby shower and I would like to use the exact decoration. where can I find it? we absolutely LOVE IT!