24 Apr

Royal Wedding Theme & Printables {Part 1}

In case you haven’t heard *wink*, there’s some sort of ROYAL WEDDING happening soon… and since we’re all about celebrations at HWTM, I’m excited to share this Royal Wedding inspired shoot with you that I created for TV Guide’s Hollywood 411 last week! The “Royal” dining table & place settings are covered here in Part 1 – and I’ll recap the Drink and Dessert Tables next in Part 2. {Special thanks Jaclyn from Heavenly Blooms for the flowers that were exactly that… heavenly!}

There’s also a very extensive Royal Wedding themed printable collection that coordinates with this shoot. I designed the printable collection with a variety of Royal themed celebrations in mind – from viewing parties to bridal showers to couples wedding showers or engagement parties – so hopefully you can utilize them well beyond the April 29th festivities!

Royal Wedding Theme & Printables {Part 1}

Read on for more images and detail shots of the table + previews of a few additional signs not pictured in the shoot…

Royal Wedding Theme & Printables {Part 1}

Here are a couple more signs that I designed to decorate the back of the Bride and/or Groom chairs… you could definitely utilize these at a Royal themed bridal shower or couples wedding shower/engagement party! {Download the BRIDE sign here and the GROOM sign here.}

Details, details…

THEME & COLORS:
The colors were inspired by Kate’s gorgeous sapphire ring, which belonged to the late Princess Diana. I also chose bright yellow as bold accent color that hinted at the idea of gold, but has a more contemporary feel. Metallic gold was also incorporated to give a feeling or opulence & royalty.

PLACE SETTINGS:
– Acrylic gold charger plates (usually $2-$3 each) are an inexpensive way to give a rich, metallic feel to the table.
– Royal blue organza napkins from Wildflower Linen were folded into a pocket fold to hold Menu Cards and embellished with paper napkin rings in 2 designs. (Tip: Target has fabulous Royal/Navy Blue Napkins available right now that would also work perfectly for this theme – only $8/set of 4!)
– The guest of honor’s place setting was customized with a costume rhinestone tiara, white gloves, and a special “Royal BRIDE” place card. {Royal GROOM version available as well.}
– Tea bags were customized with little Royal Tea Tags. {I just removed the original tags & replace them with these.}

TABLE CENTERPIECE:
– A trio of tea cups were elevated with white pillar candlesticks. Adorable yellow floral poms by Heavenly Blooms sat in each tea cup. (This trio works great as a centerpiece on it’s own!)
– The tea cup trio was flanked by lush arrangements of yellow china mums, roses, ranunculas, and daffodils displayed in square ceramic vases.

PRINTABLES:
Click here
to view and download the entire collection of Royal Wedding Party Printables, which includes everything pictured above, plus additional details for your drink and dessert tables, which will be covered in PART 2!

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Styling, Design, & Party Printables: Jenn Sbranti / HWTM
– Photography: Sonny Sbranti / HWTM
– Florals: Heavenly Blooms
– Blue Organza Linens: Wildflower Linen
– Gold Chiavari Chairs: Town and Country Event Rentals
– Tea Cups & Saucers {White with Gold Trim}: Raphael’s Party Rentals
– Gold Charger Plates: Wholesale Flowers ($2.60 each)

20Comments

maureen anders SAYS:

Great job, Jenn. This is stunning!
I pay attention to graphics the most and I LOVE it! ;-)
(However the REST of the details are stunning as well!)

Reply April 24, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Aidil SAYS:

I just saw you on Hollywood 411 and just fell like yelling “I know her, I know her!” lol This is a great theme i would like to try for a bridal shower. Either way, everything you do is just gorgeous.

Reply April 24, 2011 at 8:08 pm

naomi SAYS:

I love, love, love this! I cannot wait until Friday! I am sleeping all day to be up at 2 am to watch the wedding. I kid you not! xoxo

Reply April 24, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Laurie Gallamore SAYS:

Gorgeous as always!! Thank you for sharing the pretty printables :)

Reply April 24, 2011 at 9:25 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks, everyone! So glad you like the printables :)

And Aidil – that’s so fun that you saw the show! :)

Reply April 24, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Rowaida Flayhan SAYS:

Amazingly gorgeous and elegant love love it

Reply April 24, 2011 at 11:02 pm

CreativeBusyHand SAYS:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Reply April 25, 2011 at 8:33 am

Mindy SAYS:

I love that you style and your husband shoots. I have to do both! lol

Reply April 25, 2011 at 9:44 am

Morning Quickie SAYS:

These are gorgeous!
If you’re looking to liven things up a little, or just fancy a more informal gathering, the Official Royal Wedding Drinking Game rules have just been released: http://morningquickie.com/2011/04/25/the-royal-wedding-drinking-game/

Now the only question is whether to serve Cosmos for Kate, cider for Wills, or just go with an honest English gin.

Reply April 25, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Monica SAYS:

I just adore this! You are so talented. This is really inspiring and the centerpieces are so simple yet so clever and beautiful!! I just love them! They would be gorgeous for a little girl’s tea party theme!

Reply April 26, 2011 at 12:47 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone! So happy you like the printables! :) xo

Reply April 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Jonni SAYS:

Hi Jenn,

I just found your blog through a link over at Party Starters. These printables that you made are beyond fabulous. Thank you so much for taking the time to not only make them but also to upload them so we can all enjoy them as well. Thank you so much! They are gorgeous and i really love your blog. :)

Reply April 27, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Vesna SAYS:

Amazing royal wedding party idea! The navy, yellow, and gold are so fitting for the occasion. Looking at the pictures makes me think that the Queen really is coming for dinner! My personal favs: the teacup centerpieces and metallic gold chairs – so regal! Just watched Will and Kate this morning. What a stunning and happy couple.

Reply April 29, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Nellie SAYS:

LOVE this post! The printables are amazing!!! I was wondering if you could share the name of the font used on these printiables (the one used for Love, Bride, Groom, etc.). I’d love to use the font for something I’m working on, but can’t figure out the name of it!

Reply April 29, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Loralee Lewis SAYS:

Jenn, I know I am late to comment but I realized I hadn’t thanked you for this post. You always deliver something special, but this post knocked my socks off! As someone who works celebration paper, it’s the first thing I notice and this was just truly delightful. The way you pulled it together with ambiance and color was outstanding. Remarkable theme, thanks a million. LL

Reply April 30, 2011 at 10:52 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks, Loralee! Much appreciated! :)

May 1, 2011 at 8:12 am