Flowers & Egg Shells {So Lovely for Spring}

Stylish Easter Table & Florals - Kim Floren

Kim Foren is back with some absolutely GORGEOUS Easter tablescape & floral design inspiration today! I seriously got SO excited when I first laid eyes on these pics… especially the large centerpiece arrangement with all the beautiful, colorful flowers sprouting from a variety of egg shells. Pure creative genius and just lovely in every way!

Stylish Easter Table & Florals - Kim Floren

Read on for more beautiful images + details from Kim…

Stylish Easter Table & Florals - Kim Floren

Stylish Easter Table & Florals - Kim Floren

Stylish Easter Table & Florals - Kim Floren

CREATIVE DETAILS:

“We collected real eggs (Ostrich, quail, chicken, goose and emu eggs) that were all sourced from specialty grocers and Asian supermarkets.

We carefully opened up the top of the egg, cleaned out the inside, and found some delicate small stems of grasses and flowers to arrange in our “egg vases“. Nestle in a small nest, mound on a bed of moss, or display as a collection in mossy baskets for the the ultimate Easter dinner or Spring brunch centerpiece.”

VENDOR CREDITS:
– Kim Foren from Geranium Lake Flowers
– Photography: Erica Ann Photography
– Photograph Styling: Billede Design

11 responses to “Flowers & Egg Shells {So Lovely for Spring}”

1. HiLLjO says:

SO springy and wonderful! Those birdsnests I’m seeing more and more are growing on me!

2. Amber-Lee says:

I’m looking to make an Easter centerpiece for Easter Supper. I like this one.

3. Michelle R. says:

This is the type of Easter decorations I’ve been combing for (inspiration to recreate); it is the right mix of organic, simple, classy n tasteful. GOOD JOB! They knocked this out right out of the ballpark. =)

4. jewellers says:

So pretty for easter. Colour is amazing in these.

5. Yes, a perfect combination :) If you are planning to have an April wedding, this could be a fantastic table centerpiece ;)

6. I love these ideas! Natural decor is always the best for spring.

• Frances says:

Yes, definitely. There are so many gorgeous, bright colors around that you don’t need anything else.

7. Howdy says:

I realy love this center piece! It realy could be used for a center piece for any occaction throughout the spring time in my opion, and i am a single dad, and i would use it…What a wonder and beautiful ceterpiece this makes.

8. Love it! I put jelly beans in clean egg shells as candy dishes and place them in egg cups. It’s fun and free. Nice job! :)

9. katrina says: