23 Mar

{Free Printables} “HANGOVER Inspired” Party

Finally posted the free printables from the “Wedding Hangover” party theme! (Our 10-Year Anniversary party in Vegas incorporating elements from the movie!) You can download everything in high-resolution right here at Scribd.com.

Here’s what’s included in the free downloads: CUPCAKE TOPPERS/PARTY CIRCLES in 4 different designs (Chicken, Tiger, Cheers to 10 Years, and Lucky in Love); large CASINO CHIP Signs in 4 different designs (Chicken, Tiger, Cheers to 10 Years, and Lucky in Love); large MISSING TOOTH sign (caption: “Foul play by pliers strongly suggested.“) and large SWEET TOOTH sign (caption: “Indulge.“).

For the large cut-outs of the Bengal tiger and chicken, you can purchase those images (for a reasonable fee) at istockphoto.com and blow them up to whatever sizes you’d like. And if you’re a designer and would like to add your own flair to this theme or modify the designs, this is the blank Casino Chip image I used for most of the designs. (It’s pretty easy to change the colors to gold, etc in Photoshop.)

HOPE YOU HAVE SOME FUN WITH THESE! For full details on how we used everything, check out the party recaps here: Part 1 and Part 2.

10Comments

CreativeBusyHand SAYS:

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Reply March 24, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Emily SAYS:

Oh my goodness, this is so hilarious. I particularly love the tooth-shaped signs!

Reply April 9, 2011 at 7:36 pm

melissa SAYS:

THANK YOU so much!!! Can I ask you where you found your images of the chicken and tiger?

Reply May 17, 2011 at 4:12 pm

melissa SAYS:

Sorry… I just finished reading your posting about the images, LOL.

Reply May 17, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Caryn SAYS:

Hi there,

I love this so much, I think this is the most fun party I have ever seen but then I loved, loved, loved the movie. May I ask how to download, do I have to join “Scribd”, it says I have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee : (

Kind regards

Reply October 25, 2011 at 10:20 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Caryn –
You shouldn’t have to pay any sort of monthly fee! I think you just need to be logged in as a (free) member to download a document. You can always log in or join with your facebook account info too. Glad you like the printables! :)

October 25, 2011 at 11:45 am

Stephanie C. SAYS:

I’m also having trouble downloading. It looks like you have to pay to download unless you have something to upload of your own. Any other way to get these?

October 26, 2011 at 11:07 am

Caryn SAYS:

; ( I think I was too late …it says “this document was uploaded by someone just like you and is now part of The Scribd Archive” so I would have to pay to join their website! I don’t mind paying $5 for it, but I would rather pay you than pay them for something that you created and then kindly offered for free. ; ) Are they available to download anywhere else?

Reply October 26, 2011 at 10:00 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Caryn – You can download a zip file of all of them here: http://www.sbrantidesign.com/hwtm/Hangover_Printables.zip

Heads up that the file is 60M though since everything is high resolution, so it might take a little while to download. Hope that works :)

October 27, 2011 at 6:05 am

Caryn SAYS:

This is so kind of you, I cant tell you. I am so excited. Am already looking into going to Vegas, I have never been to America before and have always wanted to! Thank you again, xx

October 27, 2011 at 10:03 am